Vainglory Forums

Still need help about Skye's Strategy / Chasing

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Chrizzz » January 14, 2016 4:44am | Report
Skye, i have only use her for 2 matches with a pretty much terrible KD ratio. The first one is on jungle, i got like 8/11 KD ratio and that is rather bad. And the second time i was on lane, the KD ratio is MUCH MUCH Worse = 4/11 KD Ratio.
I'm still having trouble using her Positioning and Chasing ability?, but i have managed to used her Ulti the correct way = For Blocking enemy's escape and to divide enemy / Prevent enemy reinforcement.
So i still need help for her General strategy and general Chasing strategy. Also what build do u recommend? ;)

Note: I Mostly felt hesitant to use my Suri Strike when there is an enemy turret nearby, i don't eant to overextend but the enemy health is soooo low
*Thanks in advance :) :) :)

Chrizzz
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 14, 2016 11:49am | Report
Ok so first of all suri strike only works when you have target lock on someone or something, target lock is the scope looking thing around something you've basic attacked if target lock is applied on that target and you want to suri strike. Click on suri strike and the radius for the ability will appear then click the direction you want to land in but keep in mind where you land in is the direction the missles will hit. Suri strike will also reset your cool down for forward barrage. With forward barrage just practice aiming it and if you screw up then just cancel it. Evantually you'll get the hang of forward barrage and suri strike and you'll absolutely destroy.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Chrizzz » January 14, 2016 2:55pm | Report
So what I'll need is experience right??? I'll keep playing with her then. Thanks :)

Chrizzz
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 14, 2016 3:39pm | Report
Yeah just keep practicing, Skye wan't intended to be easy to use.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Equ1 » January 14, 2016 6:56pm | Report
Just build glass cannon crystal damage and spam A everywhere.
Server: South-East Asia
Average Tier: Pretty Good (6) / Silver (Only 'Cancerous' Solo Queue)
Wins: 486 as of 02/01/2016
Main Heroes:
  • Lane: WP Ringo, WP/CP SAW, CP Skye
  • Jungle: WP Glaive or WP Joule, CP Ringo or CP Vox or CP Skye, WP/CP Taka or CP Koshka
  • Support: Aftershock Catherine, Breaking Point Ardan
Which hero I choose is fully dependent on what heroes my teammates are playing.
If you ever see me in casual, just note I am just having fun, and will likely make unusual hero choices.

Equ1
Quote | PM | +Rep by Chrizzz » January 14, 2016 10:33pm | Report
Whew at my 4th attempt, i managed to get 11/9/13 KDA. Pretty decent so i'm used to her movement and is still practicing. And i already use her Ulti to avoid Certain death situation too :D

Chrizzz
Quote | PM | +Rep by Chrizzz » January 15, 2016 12:47am | Report
5th match : 6/4/11 KDA

Chrizzz
Quote | PM | +Rep by LokiOakenshield » January 18, 2016 8:37pm | Report
Practice your Forward Barrage, it's really important in team fights that you don't miss it. Aiming it right can be hard sometimes, its good to use it after they are slowed from frost burn or stunned, though if you stun them a Suri Strike is better to use since they can't dodge it.
Life's tough, deal with it

LokiOakenshield
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved