Vainglory Forums

STOP DOUBLE LAINING BECAUSE IT DOSEN'T WORK

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by EatMySpecial-K » December 13, 2015 7:49am | Report
If you see someone I your team choose a Kestrel, please don't choose Ringo because double LAINING dosen't work late game.

EatMySpecial-K
Quote | PM | +Rep by SexyMonkeyKing » December 13, 2015 11:18am | Report
"Laning" and yes it can. Rings is a wicked as a roamer. It all depends on the team comp really.
IGN: SexyMonkeyKing
Region: NA
Main: Usually any Support
Great Karma
Karma Lvl: 20

SexyMonkeyKing
Notable (12)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » December 13, 2015 1:11pm | Report
Hope this is regarding Ranked since Casual is our "anything goes" mode because that is our only way of testing and challenging the meta or just trying something different out of boredom.

Double laning can work in ranked if you can keep your jungler from getting invaded, that is always threat #1 of double laning. Everytime I'm up against two laners I immediately ping the roam&jungler to invade right away.

Also you're wrong about Ringo and Kestrel, both of them can do very well in jungle. Ringo I've only heard from other Ringo mains being a very formidable jungler, Kestrel without a doubt is viable as a jungler as her main dis/advantage is vision or lack thereof. The jungle brush provides ideal locations to place her traps as an enemy cannot see you turn on active camo when you're in brush cover and mist traps also provide temporary vision allowing you to see enemies in the brush.

Halcius
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » December 13, 2015 1:17pm | Report
Personally, if someone takes a position of lane when you picked it first. Sure you can get angry, just don't question mark. Just go along with it or rotate down get a iron guard for the jungler and jungle with them. Of course your team will be at a disadvantage of having no support but it's better then having double lane.

Double lane can work out, although it's not reccomended it can work :). Just don't forget if your double laning both get ironguard. This makes it so no matter who ever gets the last hit. You both get rewarded for it.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by airsnowman » December 13, 2015 9:56pm | Report
I had one successful double lane with a saw and kestrel and I was ardan. Amazingly never had any jungle invades as the two laners kept constant pressure at the turrents. I popped up occasionally to heal and vanguard them to and from the shop/base. We even warded off any gold mine attempts by the enemy team and the gold mine when unclaimed the entire match. First ace was at like 20 minutes in and the death timers were 50+ seconds. Finally finished the match after more than 30 minutes. Most tedious match ever!

airsnowman
Quote | PM | +Rep by blade430 » December 14, 2015 9:15am | Report
ok.... for you guys who are complaining about duo laning, I say shut up please! Its good in some scenarios, and I do it all the time with my guildmates just for fun. Seriously, the tactic really is for everybody to get ironguard's so that we can rotate once in a while. So much damn heals from the contract i must say.

blade430
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved