Vainglory Forums

Strategy Question

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by FrostStars » June 22, 2015 3:12pm | Report
I've been playing this game for quite a while but I haven't really seem to figure out any great strategies.

At the end of each game, I read the details of each player and it's crazy how much money some people have. I generally get about 5,000 while some people get 8,000-9,000. Is there any tips on how to get money rapidly during the game?

Also, I really like Taka when I play this game. I've been reading some guides about him but the tactics just don't seem to work well. Any suggestions?

FrostStars
Quote | PM | +Rep by KingKush » June 22, 2015 6:21pm | Report
Taka is my favorite character as well! fastest way to get gold is to last hit minions every chance you get. If you're playing Taka your priority should be to keep your ki stacks (lower left hand corner above where it shows you your next critical strike) at 5 which is max. Getting sprint up to journey boots is helpful because it will let you keep your stacks for a longer period of time so you can critical strike enemies from the get go. You should also remember you are very fragile so only strike when you have easy prey (you can always buy shield or health if you're worried you'll die easy but a good taka doesn't need to worry about that). Never initiate team fights always stay in the background or run around the area in your box to see where enemy heroes are or to sneak up on an enemy outside of the grass. CP taka is only good if the enemy doesn't have shield so going hybrid is a better build.

If you're not making enough gold its most likely you are getting distracted by trying to get kills in the lane early vs farming in the jungle or you're getting pushed out of the jungle into the lane or your team does not have a support player with iron guard contract. If you dont have a support player with IGC it makes it harder to play Taka. Games where you make 8k-9k last 25-30 minutes.

KingKush

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved