Vainglory Forums

Suggestion about Vainglory

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by DevilMyth » December 25, 2014 8:18am | Report
I think the In-game chat function should be added in this game.

Without the in-game chat function, teammates cannot well-communicated, like when someone going into a brush alone with all of the teammates are far away from him, we can teach our teammates the "SENSE" of this kind of DOTA game.
Apparently, I discovered that people leaving the game or AFK were NOT because of the losing situation. It is because of some non-sense teammates that made the AFKers or game-leavers thought that they will lose the game and that was a wasting of time.

I knew it may be a difficult task for the programming team of the game, however I love this game, therefore I'm going to suggest this function.

Thank you Vainglory Team!
Main in Assassin-type.
Taka-

DevilMyth
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acooookiejar » December 25, 2014 9:27am | Report
It's a cheap substitute for live communication. High I already suggested.
Character: adagio
Karma level: 13
Need a serious team.
Text me 623 340 9041
Ps.. Domt text me for fun. Text or call for serious game discussions. I'm tired of wasting my time with randoms and unserious players

Oh and for everyone posting their kill death ratio... Post yer assists as well. They probably suck. You probably go jungle with war horns. And let yourself lose the game so you can come on here and say.... Guys! I went 50-0 with koshka
Also... Anyone bragging about karma level and amount of wins..... I dare you to make a new account and only play adagio... See how badly you get raped

Acooookiejar
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » December 25, 2014 9:50am | Report
First; These are not the main Forums. Main Forums are here; http://forums.vainglorygame.com/index.php the devs are more active there.

Second; The devs have actually implanted a before-game party chat for premade parties in SEA and SA regions that will likely soon be implanted in all regions.

But this is only if you invite players to party with you that you will have this, and it's unlikely we will ever have a full free chat during the game due to the devs not wanting a game with a toxic chat, which can and would deteer players from this game.
IGN: dream21
Region: NA

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by DevilMyth » December 25, 2014 10:33am | Report
Oops, I thought I have posted in the wrong Forum.

People always queue a new game after they finished a game, therefore there's no time to invite those people unless u know them in real life.

I do think in-game chat is needed in this kind of game. Or at least add a "question mark" button?
I don't think "GO", "AVOID", "GOING" are enough for all the situation. If the "question mark" button can implement in game, I can spam to those non-sense guys don't really know what they are doing in game. lol

Anyway thanks for all your replies.
Main in Assassin-type.
Taka-

DevilMyth

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved