Vainglory Forums

Summer Card

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by kayossluve » October 19, 2016 3:34pm | Report
It's autumn but why are summer party cards still being given out? I destroyed all my leftover summer cards for essence. But today I was given a Kestrel summer party card. Was I suppose to get a different legendary card instead?

I can upload the screen shot if someone can tell me where I can do so.

kayossluve
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » October 19, 2016 4:56pm | Report
are you sure it was the card and not the actual skin? When you unlock a full skin it looks just like the legendary card. I unlocked a Summer Party Phinn skin that way. Go to the skin section of the game and see if it says unlocked now.
IGN: BLG3RNT
Region: NA
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by kayossluve » October 20, 2016 12:48pm | Report
I wish it was the skin. But it is the card as it says I need 50 to unlock the skin.

If they're still giving out summer party cards, then I want to ask to revert the ones I destroyed for essence so that I can get the skin.

kayossluve
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » October 20, 2016 7:15pm | Report
Odd. I'm as 50 Sunlight and didn't see one old card. That kinda sucks. I melted all of my Kestrel cards I was 7 or 8 away from completion and didn't feel like spending that much ICE for a skin I don't really like.
IGN: BLG3RNT
Region: NA
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by kayossluve » October 21, 2016 1:54pm | Report
This was rewarded after a match. Not from sunlight lv up or seasonal chest.

I wonder if anyone else has gotten summer party cards during this season. As it would show how big or small this is.

kayossluve
Quote | PM | +Rep by kayossluve » October 22, 2016 1:00pm | Report

kayossluve
Quote | PM | +Rep by DrakenMythik » October 24, 2016 8:21am | Report
Yeah, unfortunately people are still getting these cards. Hopefully, you will not be so "lucky" in the future.

DrakenMythik

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved