Vainglory Forums

Taka became incredibly strong after update

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusP » April 7, 2015 5:27am | Report
Hi,

it seems like that Taka became quiet strong after the last update. As I can remember, Taka was only strong until a certain time during the match. (strong in the beginning, late end game he started to stumble) While other players such as Ringo, Glaive or Ardan were weak in the beginning but with the right build they seemingly became quiet strong in the end.
So far my memories.

But since the last update, I can witness frequently taka players with a high WP build and they kick ***. Most of these players do have 12+ kills and less than 6 deaths. I find myself struggling in killing Taka with Ringo. Now I have changed back to Koshka or Catherine to counter attack Taka's fast ambushes.
Is it only me who sees it that way, or did the dev change something since the last update?

Also: my current skilltier is at level "The hotness Gold"
Maybe it's just because the higher skilltier level i get, the harder the enemies become.

MaximusP
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Soki » April 7, 2015 6:26am | Report
Nah i feel like he does more burst then he used to usually he kills me when he jumps out so it becomes a pain. Hey Maximus do you have a group of people you play games with ? My friend and I are looking for a 3 teammate currently and we are both hotness Pm if you're up for it and we try to look for players who have Skype as well. I have a forum post under recruitment if you want more info about us !

Soki
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » April 7, 2015 12:48pm | Report
Taka had a bug fixed that made it so his critical hits.

They also made his base attack speed even with every other in-game hero.
IGN: dream21
Region: NA

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved