Vainglory Forums

TAKA versus KESTREL

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlNG » November 21, 2015 1:22am | Report
A new hero sneak peek have arrived and KESTREL the Stormguard archer have joined the battlefield. From my perspective, it appears that kestrel have an ability where she can turn herself invisible like TAKA. However the only difference between these two is that when TAKA disappears, he heals himself while he is invisible while KESTREL leaves a mist that can stun enemies. I think she is a sniper/assassin based hero i suppose? Anyways here is some of her abilities (may change).

KESTREL ABILITIES (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
Kestrel is still in development. During this process, abilities may change slightly — or change dramatically — depending on what the designers learn through the testing process.

ADRENALINE (HEROIC PERK)
Kestrel gains increased attack speed and decreased energy costs on her abilities each time she lands a basic attack. This stacks several times times and falls off rapidly if she stops landing attacks.

HALCYON ARROWS (A)
Kestrel fires a skillshot arrow. This impacts the first target in a line, dealing weapon and crystal damage and applying on-hit effects. Kestrel keeps several Halcyon Arrows in reserve for successive shots.

ACTIVE CAMOUFLAGE (B)
Kestrel briefly becomes invisible and gains bonus move speed.
She also leaves behind a mist invisible to enemies at the location where she activates stealth. If an enemy moves into this mist and Kestrel lands an attack or ability on them, the mist will detonate, briefly stunning and dealing crystal damage to all enemies within it.

STORM SNIPE (Global Ultimate)
After preparing her shot with an energy scope, Kestrel releases an arrow that instantly pierces across the Fold. This deals both weapon and crystal damage to heroes and objectives along its path. The cooldown for this ability is greatly reduced if it lands on an enemy within a mist trap.

From my point of view, she can be a very effective laner and assassin which really makes me interested, especially her storm snipe which i believe it could be similar with CELESTE's ultimate. Im really interested to hear what you guys think between these two as i think that she could be a new favourite among TAKA users due to her second ability and her ultimate.
Just a Casual Player, nothing much :/

IGN: its BlNG with an L as in LAMP

Main Laner: Celeste, Ringo

Main Support: Catherine, ardan

Main Jungler: Taka, Krul

Level 20 and NOT BAD (i hardly go to ranked match)

I have SOME IDEA HOW TO PLAY KRUL

BlNG
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » November 21, 2015 12:41pm | Report
Depending how long the Mist lasts, and how many of those traps you can have out, might be my new favorite Hero. Her B will be superior to Taka's due to stun. Even if stunlock was heavily nerfed in 1.11 by buffed RB, most stun abilities have lower CD than RB, so you will be getting chained more often than you can block it.

Halcius
Notable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved