Vainglory Forums

Taka's ultimate needs at least twice as long of a cd

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by shiftycent » January 21, 2015 10:55pm | Report
That it all

shiftycent
Quote | PM | +Rep by shiftycent » January 21, 2015 10:56pm | Report
Actually let me be fair and just ask why is it so short?

shiftycent
Quote | PM | +Rep by DoudJr » January 21, 2015 11:09pm | Report
Because it isn't so powerful. Taka's ultimate X-Retsu deals 720 damage at level 3 plus the crystal multiplier. But, take SAW ultimate Mad Cannon deals 7x300 (2100) plus the crystal multiplier with splash damage (if the 3 enemies are together, the 3 of them will get hit.
And look, Koshka's Pouncy Fun is even worse : at level 5 it deals 440 damage for a 10 second cooldown which can be even reduced with her basics attacks : she can do 440 damage every 10 seconds maximum which is more than Taka's 720 damage every 20 seconds.
Taka ultimate has no stun, no splash damage, just a poorly cut that prevent half of the health regen for a few seconds. That's why it has such a low cooldown. Because in my mind, it's more a 3 third ability than a ultimate
IGN : DoudJr
Region: EU
Main: SAW, Catherine
Practicing: Adagio, Petal
Skill Tier : Simply Amazing

DoudJr
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by wolf_hands » January 22, 2015 7:11am | Report
Taka also doesn't have three damage dealing abilities. He's the only hero right now that truly has a utility skill. While Kaku can be used to deadly effect, the ability itself deals no damage what so ever. Because of this his other abilities should be slightly more lethal, imo.

Taka can be hard to play because of this. His build becomes of the utmost importance, and for newer players yet to dive into build guides he can be a dud in a "Not Bad" tier match.
IGN: wolf_hands
NA Regional Community Manager for SEMC
I'm on Twitter and Twitch too!

wolf_hands
<SEMC Staff>
Remarkable (22)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiTownTino » January 29, 2015 12:19am | Report
Counter it with the agregis thing and you can laugh at takas ultimate

ChiTownTino
Quote | PM | +Rep by wolf_hands » January 29, 2015 6:06am | Report
^^Definitely what ChiTownTino said. If the Taka went WP, an Aegis will make his abilities pretty weak. And if he went CP it'll help soften the blow.
IGN: wolf_hands
NA Regional Community Manager for SEMC
I'm on Twitter and Twitch too!

wolf_hands
<SEMC Staff>
Remarkable (22)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved