Vainglory Forums

TB / AS way too op

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Splashfunk » April 15, 2015 3:04am | Report
Today i was playing vox along with an ardan and celeste. On enemy team were catherine, ringo and vox. In team fights we had no chances, vox went with tension bow and after shock, ringo went full WP build. Catherine was starting with his ultimate ccing us, and in the next couple of seconds me or celste got killed. That pasive damage from tension bow and aftershock is insane, too much. What the hell can i do versus a combo like that? I went cruciable and armor , but nothing ...
Silver POA, EU server, IGN splashfunk

Splashfunk
Quote | PM | +Rep by longdongkim » April 15, 2015 10:30am | Report
That's a nasty combo. I get pwned by good Catherine teams as well when knowing our ambush position, she opens up with her Ult in a gank. It sucks because the silence is so long - she Ult then stuns, Ringo + Vox damage your weakest player and next thing you know, you have one & a half player down within the first 3 seconds.

I think it may help if your team was composed of tankier players to bum rush them as soon as Catherine does her ult in order to take the beating, or perhaps an well-timed Adagio/Koshka ultimate to counter the stun. Perhaps a well-coordinated retreat, then as soon as enemy give chase and your silence is over, counter attack? Crucible hardly helps as often times you won't see it coming.

Now that I think of it, I've had success in the past countering this type of gank in lane closer to a home turret. Either way, pretty tricky to go up against... will keep tabs to see if someone can provide a tested solution.

longdongkim
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Elandriel » April 15, 2015 11:07am | Report
Bait the silence/stun. Don't initiate the fight grouped up, because you're going to endure 2 silences and a stun and you will lose for sure. TB loses its power after a certain time because your health gets higher - avoid team fights until that point. Defensive items work wonders - counter build your opponents.
Celeste/Krul/Glaive
Highest Tier: Simply Amazing
Wins: 375+

Elandriel
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Splashfunk » April 15, 2015 12:47pm | Report
Yea, thanks for your answers :p!
Silver POA, EU server, IGN splashfunk

Splashfunk

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved