Vainglory Forums

that week of takas instalock

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlNG » December 3, 2015 12:22am | Report
I was playing as krul (you know, practicing) and went to a casual match. everything was normal until I saw an enemy taka in the lane with an enemy ringo. and then I saw taka head to my jungle and needless to say, it was an easy kill. After a while the taka kept invading our jungle and dying, and killed himself against a jungle gold miner. We killed the enemy taka almost everytime he show up until the end game resulted 3/16/4 for the taka. I think that guy/girl is going to get chewed up by his/her own teammate. has anyone played this kind of match? I mean I never seen a taka played this horribly before.
Just a Casual Player, nothing much :/

IGN: its BlNG with an L as in LAMP

Main Laner: Celeste, Ringo

Main Support: Catherine, ardan

Main Jungler: Taka, Krul

Level 20 and NOT BAD (i hardly go to ranked match)

I have SOME IDEA HOW TO PLAY KRUL

BlNG
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by shagalicious » December 7, 2015 1:53pm | Report
Yeah, everytime taka is free he gets used to the ground, which isn't surprising, he's a cool looking assassin fox who can go invisible, very attractive to beginners who thus will always try to use him

shagalicious
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by supersaiyan2363 » December 7, 2015 4:51pm | Report
Wish there more "expert" players. I try my best to carry as taka in ranked (on average 5/1/1 within 5-10 minutes). Really sucks that im stuck where i am.

supersaiyan2363
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » December 7, 2015 5:33pm | Report

Wish there more "expert" players. I try my best to carry as taka in ranked (on average 5/1/1 within 5-10 minutes). Really sucks that im stuck where i am.

I'm sorry to break it to you but that isn't exceptional at T4s - T5b.
The game has a good measure of your deserved ELO, create a smurf or two and you'll find out for youself.

Halcius
Notable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved