Vainglory Forums

The_Captain you rock!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Avocat » February 7, 2015 7:50pm | Report
Our third party member dropped after about level 6. It could have been a disconnect, but it was coincidentally right after a turret went down, and the other team got 300g from mine, and I'm not sure but maybe we lost a minion mine too. So it looked bleak.

The_Captain was using Catherine and keeping the lane clear, while I was doing my best to hold the jungle. We stayed in past the time it took to get level 12 AND max out our items. I got lucky and landed the final blow on Kraken, which bought us some time and we were pushing the bad guys back to their start zone.

The other team had a solid 3-player rush into our start zone but between resurrections we kept them from taking our Vain, albeit with no turrets left.

We both went back and charged the Kraken. We had her about 95% before the Vain fell to two guys that stepped in behind us. Oh well, it was a lad the-ditch effort, and we didn't have much chance to begin with.

I'm looking forward to the next time I'm randomly teamed with The_Captain.
Avocat
Karma level 20
Wins 200+
Decent-Ish
All PUGs so far.

Avocat

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved