Vainglory Forums

The Early Invasions

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ALBallao » February 9, 2016 7:45pm | Report
Ever since the new update, there has been a lot of early jungle invasions because the minions deal quite a lot of damage. There are players who rush to the minions near the jungle shop. However, that is now considered a risky move because you never know if your opponents will invade you.

There was a time when I was Krul and my supporter was Arden. He wanted to go to the jungle shop minions. As we arrived there, my opponents (Ringo, Koshka and Fortress) killed both us. Our laner (Vox) tried to come down, but was too late.

It happened again when my supporter was attacking the two minions near the lane miner. All three opponents arrived out of nowhere.

Just be careful the next time your supporter tells you to take the jungle shop minions first. Tell your laner to come with you. If no opponent shows up, then proceed back to the lane. Or you guys can invade if you want to.

IF you don't see your opponent laner in the lane, then by all means take it as a sign that they're planning an invasion.

ALBallao

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved