Vainglory Forums

The game has become overrun with snobbery and cliques!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by PurpleDrank » January 2, 2016 9:50pm | Report
I get that the whole teams/guild aspect is a huge part of the devs business model, but it's taking away from a fun game. I wish there was an area for single players who don't want to be forced into the whole "team" thing. I always thought that people partying should be matched against other people in parties. Now if you're single you're often stuck with two "guildies" playing against a threesome of "guildies" coordinating your demise via skype. People aren't cool anymore either. We used to just have to put with the occasional troll going afk or whatnot. Now there are bullies, cliques, and all sorts of assorted doobs just waiting to tell you how much you suck beacuse you did one thing or the other. It's hard to even get through a match without someone hammering excessive question marks and caution signs for whatever reason, sometimes none at all. Why not make a 1 on 1 version. Maybe come up with a role for a couple single players within a team match as independent assassins or something. Anybody have any ideas?

PurpleDrank
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 2, 2016 11:09pm | Report
It is unfortunate that you get paired against 3 man queues but If your getting rekted so easily in solo queue by other 3 man queues. Why don't you three man queue yourself? Your only solutions to your problems are, play as a 3 man queue, get better so you can carry/get higher elo so you don't have to deal with noobs.

I feel like a 1 v 1 version would ruin vain glory. Moba's are team work games not a one man game. It would put even more arguements up against vain glory by league and Dota addicts who think there game is completely superior because of it's larger map 5 v 5 system.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Equ1 » January 3, 2016 2:01am | Report
Sorry to say, but SEMC would pretty much never take up a 1v1 system. No matter how frustrating teams are for you, it is essential to the game, and makes Vainglory the team game MOBA it is. I do agree that the team system kind of bridges out players who would rather play on their own, but there really isn't much anyone can actually do besides from you setting up your own party. Obviously it is unfair to play against players who have access to voice chat, but generally you just have to put up with it.
Unfortunately, those kind of "assorted doobs" come in every MOBA.

Also uncrudable, those "PC MOBA addicts" don't think their games are superior due to 5v5. They make fun of how Vainglory only has 3v3, but of the ones I know they don't think it's what make Vainglory worse than PC MOBA's. Nevertheless, how is that even a valid point in why Vainglory would not add 1v1?

Edit: uncrudable, not even going to make a new post to acknowledge how stupid you are...
Server: South-East Asia
Average Tier: Pretty Good (6) / Silver (Only 'Cancerous' Solo Queue)
Wins: 486 as of 02/01/2016
Main Heroes:
  • Lane: WP Ringo, WP/CP SAW, CP Skye
  • Jungle: WP Glaive or WP Joule, CP Ringo or CP Vox or CP Skye, WP/CP Taka or CP Koshka
  • Support: Aftershock Catherine, Breaking Point Ardan
Which hero I choose is fully dependent on what heroes my teammates are playing.
If you ever see me in casual, just note I am just having fun, and will likely make unusual hero choices.

Equ1
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 3, 2016 2:38am | Report
It would make people like you make fun of vain glory even more. Is there one good MOBA in history that has ever had a 1 v 1 system..... Nope....

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved