Vainglory Forums

The reporting/honour system is bs why is it not being fixed? I

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Casca » January 13, 2016 9:26am | Report
I'm sick and ****ing tired of being reported for ******** and losing my ******* karma bonus because people are sore ****ing losers. In my opinion the only function that should be allowed is honoring another player if you choose to. The system should automatically detect deserters and only punish those who don't return before the end of the match (because I completely understand if you have a connectivity issue and fix it to come back swinging). What do you all think? Am I right or just being a cry baby?
IN LIFE WE OFTEN HAVE TO DO THINGS THAT JUST ARE NOT OUR BAG.

Casca
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » January 13, 2016 10:13am | Report
Being down voted shouldn't be that big of a deal, it might lower your karma but playing a couple more games should put it right back where it was.

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by krkrkr » January 13, 2016 10:15am | Report
I think only your own team should be able to down-vote you. How would the other team be able to judge that?

krkrkr
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 13, 2016 11:41am | Report
^ the enemy team could see you staying in spawn using there abilities on the walls, then they'd down vote for intentional losing, they could see a afk, down vote, your team mate could be really really bad, another down vote. There's quite a few things the enemy team can consider to vote about you.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Diamean » January 13, 2016 11:55am | Report
Casca I fully agree, I was recently in a match that my team wanted to surrender, to which I denied we started to push back even after we lost the kraken and the tide turned, in our favor, I had epic bandwidth loss and was kicked I returned only to discover my team had surrendered... Understandable as I was a big damage dealer, I was rudely accused of AFK even after I had apologized for bandwidth issues, some guys can be ridiculous and it can be discouraging. I have resorted to solo play or against bots, to streamline my builds and only play when I have better connectivity cos these hardliners actually make the game **** for noobs!

Diamean
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 13, 2016 12:06pm | Report
Dude if you crash for long enough it's not your teams fault for surrendering..... If you get so upset about losing a tiny bit of karma you have problems as next match you play you can earn all the karma back so easily. By the way people can't go back and change there vote after you apologise to them, it doesn't work like that.

The only reason this game is "****" for noobs is the fact that they get angry at perfectly fine stuff because there so stupid or just the fact they get wrecked so often because there terrible at moba's all together.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Diamean » January 13, 2016 12:35pm | Report
I totally agree, noobs can be over sensitive! I have right now lost far more than won by far! Each loss brings me closer to wins as I refine my builds and test others! Still flippen fun! But I can do without more experienced guys being ****s!

Diamean
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 13, 2016 12:59pm | Report
I could do with someone not saying that my favourite game is ****. I understand being new to a MOBA is tough but that's no reason to say vain glory is a **** game. Now if you excuse me I have to be bored and find something to do for 12 hours being hyped for 1.13.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved