Vainglory Forums

The robot girl ultra

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Aeris » December 13, 2015 6:11pm | Report
Her ultra says 1900 damage, plus two crystal 300*520%=1560 to make the total damage 3460.

My question is, when I shoot the beam against Krul who wears only a shoe and a physical cloth, the beam didn't even reduce half of his health, why? How is this possible?

However, when I shoot the beam against any other characters, the beam kill them in less than two short second no matter they wear aegis or not.

Again, when shooting against Krul who barely wear any defense gear, the beam doesn't have any effect at all? Especially so when Krul is using his first ability.

Can someone confirm this?

Aeris
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » December 14, 2015 4:47pm | Report
It's not possible.

Either it's a glitch, or you're missing something.

Maybe the Krul used his Spectral Smite when you used Joule(robot girl)'s your ultimate(ultra) so he regained some health while you were blasting away?

However as I type this it still doesn't make sense because the damage would absolutely incinerate Krul even if he had full stacks.

If you see this happen again or others confirm this you should contact SEMC support.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by sOmEbboDY » December 15, 2015 5:25am | Report
He probably walked out of your range or you just missed.

sOmEbboDY
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SexyMonkeyKing » December 15, 2015 3:01pm | Report
"The robot girl ultra"

This is quite possibility the cutest worded post ever.
IGN: SexyMonkeyKing
Region: NA
Main: Usually any Support
Great Karma
Karma Lvl: 20

SexyMonkeyKing
Notable (12)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved