Vainglory Forums

The supreme thread of guides!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by x0xXx0x » August 12, 2017 2:28pm | Report
In this thread i want everyone that has extensive with a specific hero to post their tips and tricks...related to its specific counters and what not! So everyone can open this thread and see guides that contain everything is necesary to own with a specific hero! So we make the vainglory comunity better! At least on this website!

Guides must consists!

I do this at level 1... i have the following attitute...i tend to not engage and play safely until i get certain item...i try to look for fb and invade enemy early if they lack for example high hp as team or movement speed and stuff like this you dont really find! I want this thread to contain uncensored guides and people to interact with each other trying to post their ideea and what could go wrong with a specific build and what not! People will learn alot of this! I will be the first one to do it on the hero im most succesful wih wich is saw and can serve as an example but you can detail it more than me since mine is gonna be pretty simple!
Favorite heroes: Fortress, Krul Support, Rona Support, Taka support

Favorite Skin: All Fortress Skins

Skill Tier: Vainglorious

x0xXx0x
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by x0xXx0x » August 12, 2017 2:38pm | Report
Krul the unkilabble

I tell krul is unkilabble because if playd well he can evade death in the most severe situations!
Krul is deception...its the ability to drag enemies into engaging with you fooling them into thinking they have a chance in tanking you down while teammates prepare territory to take all down and you completely deter their ability to fight back!

At level 1 start wirh boots and hp! Boots will serve as an ability to catch a fleeing enemy and get a forst blood! Taking advantage pf krul natural speed while in bush you can easily incade at lvl 1 with b learned! Hp is to make him endure more dmg while you complete stacks on unfornate enemy! After you them a little whos the boss start farminf with speed...invade if you can steal some creeps and if the situation presents itself gank the laner!

Once you have like 2k gold go and buy some defense...diversy the defense since krul gets focused by all! They dont want you alive since you are a monster dmg dealer! You just be prepared for their engage...buy tier 1 defense of all kind and get some tension bow once you have enouch gold! Now you can snowball everyone with the help of your natural ability to survive and stick to targets! Beware if they have petal do not distance yourself from captain in dangerous situations! He/she is the only hope for you to survive! Ptherwise go reckless! Invade kill invade kill! Force them into playing defensively! Its very important to be dominant so enemies play safely! This means more creep steals for you better objective perspective and so on! Once you get a bit more cash buy ansecond dmg item ! Preferably a poisonous shiv wich will dmg any kind of target because of the mortal wound! While bow will help you break barriers of enemies and deter their wp defence by a nice margin! Note: these item hold a bit of utility since krul has a bit of utility itself...he is an initiator and a great front liner! Allies tend to follow where krul jumps! Start completing defenses when midgame closes! For a late third dmg item try an aftershock so you are bassicaly a walkinf buff! This will not only enhance your barrier and spell dmg but also give ya cd bonuses and also give ya a nice negative buff to stick onto enemies! Go for the highest movement speed boots so you can be sure to can keep up with the fastest oponents and take advantage of krul natural abulity to tank and take kraken to secure victory! Thats all ya kinda need to know in simple steps! Have fun desteoying evrryone in games! This guide works at any level in the game even in the vg silver plus!
Favorite heroes: Fortress, Krul Support, Rona Support, Taka support

Favorite Skin: All Fortress Skins

Skill Tier: Vainglorious

x0xXx0x
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved