Vainglory Forums

This is probably why people say soloq sucks

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by prodigy755 » May 6, 2017 4:22pm | Report

Soooooo this makes me an idiot for continuing to soloq after the 5th loss doesnt it? I started off T6 gold now im down to T6 bronze.... This is totally my fault lol
IGN: Prodigy955
Server: NA
Role: Roam
Main: Ardan

Improvement comes from learning from your mistakes and fixing them, not just pointing them out.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
prodigy755
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MagikarpUsedHyperBeam » May 6, 2017 4:36pm | Report
That kind of depends. If you were tilted by the time you reached your 5th loss in a row, then it is completely your fault. Nobody else's but yours. If you stopped and took a break, but still lost then you should be looking at why you didn't win. Don't just blame your teammates, but look at what win conditions were needed and why they weren't met.

MagikarpUsedHyperBeam
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by prodigy755 » May 6, 2017 4:55pm | Report

That kind of depends. If you were tilted by the time you reached your 5th loss in a row, then it is completely your fault. Nobody else's but yours. If you stopped and took a break, but still lost then you should be looking at why you didn't win. Don't just blame your teammates, but look at what win conditions were needed and why they weren't met.

I was tilted for at least half these games, but I don't take my tilt into the next match. The way my ranked rages work is I get mad about something in a match, it lasts about 3-5 minutes, then I get over it. I don't like to be tilted during a match because I know it will effect my performance. To be honest, I lost half these matches because of noobs, and the other half because I was playing like an idiot and picking bad heroes for the comps. By playing like an idiot I mean pulling stunts like getting atlas last when I was up against a WP kestrel, engaging when I shouldn't have, that sort of thing. Actually, when I look on it, I'm kind of ashamed by how I played today. :(
IGN: Prodigy955
Server: NA
Role: Roam
Main: Ardan

Improvement comes from learning from your mistakes and fixing them, not just pointing them out.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
prodigy755
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cyanogenmoded » May 10, 2017 8:53am | Report
bro, just stop it , its time to stop spamming your ranked matches and getting your vainglory fix in casual matches instead , thats what i do , i have stopped playing ranked and spend more time in casuals instead, as it doesnt matter if i lose or win except my win ratio falls which i am trying to keep near 60% but luck is not always with me ;_;
I will be your worst nightmare
Main heroes- Glaive(wp), Petal(dead, this hero is dead for me), cp adagio, vox, gwen, lance(not bad), koshka, alpha and sometimes the current meta.

Cyanogenmoded

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved