Vainglory Forums

Thoughts on Vox...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by longdongkim » April 1, 2015 11:06pm | Report
Well, I decided to go head and get the early release with a $10 purchase of ice to show my support for the devs. Super Evil indeed, I must say that I'm quite impressed so far and wanting to play more. Still trying to get the hang of the whole Resonance thing as I upgraded Sonar last... but it's suppose to apply 120% damage at lev 5 so could be OP? Good going so far.

longdongkim
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusP » April 2, 2015 7:55am | Report
For me as a main Koshka player, Vox seems to be a nemesis. As I know one of his ability is to block attacks/lifesteal of the enemies HP's, hence Koshka's suprise attacks seems to be less effective then. Plus he is a range player, so he can effectively strike down Koshka while she is escaping an ambush or attack. Also his resonance gives him a higher stacks and more damage as I know. So for me Vox is similiar to Ringo against Koshka. If I see any of my opponents is playing with VOX or RINGO, I am obliged to build up TANKSHA. Do you guys agree?

MaximusP
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Malgus23 » April 2, 2015 9:14am | Report
After this update tanksha isn't as viable, armor and shield nerfed. Energy gone etc etc. I think Taka is now the best assassin. They fixed that critical strike glitch which killed his farm and his 1.v.1s...

Malgus23
<Editor>
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusP » April 2, 2015 4:46pm | Report
In my opinion, Vox is way tooooo strong! He is quiet the contrary of Celeste, who is in my eyes a very weak character. Vox + Ringo + Glaive = almost unbeatable team. Especially extremely effective against assasins, such as Koshka or Taka.
The devs have to update VOX's character because he seems to be way too strong!

MaximusP
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Denni » April 2, 2015 10:23pm | Report
I think Vox is a very good character, something that the wider Vainglory community seemed to like, more than Skaarf and Celeste when they were released. In my opinion, both Skaarf and Celeste are really terrifying, but I believe all the heros are balanced. Btw, I actually think Koshka got another buff: Her base defence got buffs as well as Crystal Ratio for twirly death, so I have no idea what they mean by 'Nerf'.

Denni
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » April 3, 2015 10:38am | Report
MaximusP wrote:

In my opinion, Vox is way tooooo strong! He is quiet the contrary of Celeste, who is in my eyes a very weak character. Vox + Ringo + Glaive = almost unbeatable team. Especially extremely effective against assasins, such as Koshka or Taka.
The devs have to update VOX's character because he seems to be way too strong!

The only thing scary to a Celeste player when it comes to Vox, is the fact he can so easily dodge my stun. But if I get a star, stun then supernova he's pretty easy to kill.
IGN: dream21
Region: NA

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Skeletor » April 3, 2015 10:55am | Report
Vox is easy to kill as ringo, just shoot in the angle and kite/strafe with twirling silver
IGN: Skeletor
Region NA
Preferred: Ardan
Also like: Krul, Glaive, Adagio
Wins: 165 and counting
Teir: The Hotness

Skeletor
<Editor>
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » April 4, 2015 3:23pm | Report
Just won a match against a Vox, however, the guy built aftershock first... And I was ringo... Enough said.

He's definitely powerful. I don't know about OP, but I'd say he's quite similar to Ringo- just faster with slightly better abilities & that whole resonance thing.

If he is OP, remember that SEMC has a number of things they can nerf- his high run speed, his high shield & armor, & his high attack speed. They should be able to adjust him accordingly
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusP » April 5, 2015 3:22am | Report
Yeah as Ringo it isnt that hard to deal with Vox. But he seems to be an ***pain for Koshka players. Just my impression.

MaximusP
Notable (5)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved