Vainglory Forums

Tips for becoming better at the Lane position.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by LightningT » October 6, 2015 7:29pm | Report
I'll give a few of my own, add on any you know!

1.) Try to last hit every minion, especially the big ones.

2.) Don't rotate TO SHOP if you haven't cleared your wave. ( If your team is getting invaded hard then you may have to rotate.)

3.) If your jungle is getting stomped and you can't help, go to the other team's back jungle.

4.) Position yourself according to the fight, try to stay away from the other teams jungle carries , especially if they're assassins.

5.) Don't feed.

6.) Please.

7.) Always push advantages in your lane, one example would be if you have a big minion wave and the other later has a small minion wave, fight him. (Even if you both die, he loses more CS than you)

8.) Put a scout trap in your lane bushes. In my lane bush, I put a scout trap near the jungle opening just on the tip of the bush. In the other Lane bush, I put a scout trap near the tip that is closer to my Lane bush.

9.) Take chances, play aggressive if you see the opportunity to get a kill, it's just a video game have fun!

10.) Don't be reckless.

11.) Find the right balance.

12.) Start with a defensive item, Light shield vs crystal heroes, light armor vs weapon heroes. Then buy 4 health potions.

13.) Watch out for minion damage early on!!

15.) If you're a lane bully then bully, have game knowledge.

16.) Learn how and when to freeze the lane.

17.) Use your actives, boots will help you kite and reflex block will save your life.

LightningT

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved