Vainglory Forums

Today's Epic Games

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Viemsky » February 12, 2015 8:40am | Report
Post your daily GG's here.

Viemsky
Quote | PM | +Rep by u01ija4 » February 12, 2015 11:30am | Report
Think I had my best yesterday with 20 kills and 3 losses. I really wanted to quit halfway though as my teammates were pretty terrible. Then again so were the enemy so I think I actually had the unfair advantage.

u01ija4
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlottoBrah » February 17, 2015 11:20am | Report
lol... Although this is a brag topic to fluff ones feathers and no one will read, I'll post.

Just had a game, where one team mate kept flaking out of the game and eventually deserted. Me and the other teammate played til late game. He pinged a few times to surrender, but since game was fairly close with just two turrets left each, I figured we'd tough it out. He ended up deserting too.

So my Glaive went onto the enemy base, took out the two turrets, and went at it at the crystal. No one was attacking, so figured opposition was going for the Kraken. Ended up destroying the crystal.

Surprising part was the end screen had both teams with two deserters on each side. Post game me and the one opponent ended up befriending each other. BFFs for life!
IGN: BlottoBrah
Karma Level: 19
Region: NA

BlottoBrah
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by longdongkim » February 20, 2015 8:08am | Report
My tard teammates kept feeding themselves to enemies and refused to surrender. i afked.

longdongkim
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlottoBrah » February 20, 2015 12:02pm | Report
Quoted:

My tard teammates kept feeding themselves to enemies and refused to surrender. i afked.

That happened to me a couple times. I say tough it out though you know you will lose. Make the goal not destroying the vain, but max out your survival time. Much respect to single players going at it alone.
IGN: BlottoBrah
Karma Level: 19
Region: NA

BlottoBrah
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved