Vainglory Forums

Too much trash play this game. go back to bronze elo hell in LoL

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Rayikin » January 4, 2015 5:15am | Report
I feel like all the garbage that are stuck in bronze elo in LoL have come to ruin this game. SMH its so frustrating to see a SAW in jungle or a skaarf that thinks it 1 vs 3 just because they have an ult up. most groups that I've been with don't even understand objective control. its a game yes. and I do enjoy it. but isn't getting better part of the joy of playing?? I'm really at a loss of words for how the whole "karama" or "skill level" system works.... right now I'm at 60 wins with the skill tier "pretty good" I don't even know wtf that means. all i know is that if I'm being grouped with people in the same skill then this whole matchmaking system HAS to change.
IGN: Rayikin
Region: NA
Main: SAW, Catherine, Joule
I will NEVER afk and i understand objective control.

Rayikin
Quote | PM | +Rep by booyatribe » January 4, 2015 10:35pm | Report
not sure when you play, but i think it would be best to party. i've partied once and it was so satisfying. unfortunatley, not everyone plays at the same times.
IGN: booyatribe
Karma level: 20
Skill Tier: "Decent-ish"
Main: Adagio
Okay: Koshka and Krull

booyatribe
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by wolf_hands » January 5, 2015 11:21am | Report
If you have a twitter and want to find a balanced team check out my signature.

But for the Karma and Skill tier, here's what they mean. Karma is based on whether you stay for a whole match (win or lose). So if you go AFK you'll get marked as a leaver and soon you'll only get matched with other leavers. To my knowledge karma doesn't affect who you get matched with. The higher your karma the higher the additional glory you'll receive at the end of each match. It's an incentive to keep playing and not go AFK during matches.

Skill tier actually effects who you get matched with, but, after about 3 minuets you'll just get tossed into a match if there aren't enough people from your skill tier currently playing on your server. Probably the best thing to do is find good teammates. That helps avoid a lot of frustration.
IGN: wolf_hands
NA Regional Community Manager for SEMC
I'm on Twitter and Twitch too!

wolf_hands
<SEMC Staff>
Remarkable (22)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Rayikin » January 5, 2015 9:12pm | Report
thanks guys for the reply! feel free to add me anytime. IGN: Rayikin. i'm always lookin to group up. if you have skype or teamspeak i chat on those applications as well to help make communicating easier
IGN: Rayikin
Main: SAW, Catherine, Joule
I will NEVER afk and i understand objective control.

Rayikin

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved