Vainglory Forums

Top 4 things VG players hate

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Eonnaire » June 23, 2016 1:04pm | Report

This isn't being salty or anything of the sort and some of these things aren't something SEMC can solve directly, this list is just to make people aware of certain issues when playing the game and to make sure, your not that person causing it.

People who don't give a damn about compositions

This topic is one that I'm fairly passionate about and is a wandering dilemma for every competitive VG Solo queue'er or Two party guild/teammates, every now and again you'll run in to an individual who just pick any hero even when your team have already locked in your choices, I think everyone has experienced these kinds of players at this point, it's not to be confused with instalockers because that's an entirely different topic on its own. For example, you select Petal and your other teammate chooses, Ringo, naturally you'll be looking for a roam hero like Ardan or Catherine, instead the final person chooses Koshka.In jungle crystal when you already have petal. this can quickly lead to conflict you'll need to change your entire tactical view just for this one player, who knows, maybe it could end up great with Koshka wrecking the enemy team but it will most likely end up in a huge throw of the game. Now we all have to take into consideration that they could be a noob and may not have any roaming heroes yet, we've all been there, but if you're playing ranked in tier 4 and on, that person has taken it upon themselves to not buy and choose atleast one roamer hero that your comp needs. Don't be that one person unless you trust your skills completely. Moral of the story, In casuals, atleast try to care, in high rankings, no excuses if you fail, take responsibility.

Instalockers

For those of you who haven't heard this term, it's players who tap the hero they want, the instant the roster opens up. Everyone gets annoyed about it, even I do at times so I'm not going to act high and mighty, it usually requires you to miss out on a hero you wanted to choose if had the opportunity, this usually happens when new skins or heroes join the Halcyon Fold (cough) Lyra (cough cough), and you do have to learn how to be flexible real quick if your soloing, just a tip there. There's nothing I, you or anyone can really do about it except to tell you now, even if you want to be Lyra real bad, or finally use that new Krul skin that you grinded your *** off for, or use that new sexy Rona tier 2 skin( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) don't lie, you know you love dat bod) be patient, and maybe, just maybe you'll get to play it.

Trolls

I haven't seen any in a while so I imagine/hoping, trolling is gradually going off the radar in the community, someone correct me if I'm wrong. Someone who just goes off and does there own thing, like purchasing tons of scout traps (which isn't an effective method btw) and camps the base or maxes on boots and makes a run for the enemy base, we've all seen it, sometimes it happens when your losing slightly and they just give in and go off on one, others they just do it from the get go, if you haven't encountered it, your either knew or just really really REALLY sheltered by the lucky VG RNG gods of matchmaking, it's not funny, it's only funny to you, it's not cool, it's only cool to you, don't do it, your ensuring a loss. There have been tons of pull backs in VG where it's down to the Crystal and you manage to take it back and get the win, but your not giving it the chance if your fooling around, never give up, be a good sport,and if you do fail, better luck next time¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Toxic Players

I don't know if this is a negative impulse for some people or something but what makes you feel the need to angrily assault someone with profanities and angry ping just because you lost a game which probs didn't even matter,I'm sort of giving an exception to the high elo players with this one because they could be a few wins off VG but only to an extent, to the ragers who run directly into the fray alone across the map against three, of course your going to die, don't take it out on other team members for your mistake. Saying that directly to all to players who know who they are. The mass majority of Competitive players have encountered one of these people, whether it be guildmates, teammates or randoms, foul language doesn't make people understand, uses your words does, don't swear at people if you've lost a match, explain to them what they've done wrong and how they can improve, and if they don't listen, that's on them. Luckily SEMC have done something about the pings with the long cooldowns but the angry messages are still a thing, as well as spreading hate toward an individual. Even if it's a troll, your only giving them a reason to keep going. Don't be a bully, to be a bully is to be toxic to the community.

That's it for the list to sum up all the things VG player's hate the most. This list is intended to relate to all VG players going the the struggles queueing without a full party of three so if I'm missing anything important or if the priorities are wrong please leave your feedback in the comments. This list is purely telling people in the community what not to do and go about it in a more positive way to prevent complications and hate. To make the community even the slightest less populated with toxic's (not that it's the majority but still) is my goal and I'm hoping all who read this list will help. Thank you for reading ;)

Eonnaire

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved