Vainglory Forums

Troll user "Kazak" ruined the game

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by PichuPika » December 18, 2014 10:30pm | Report
The username is Kuzak and not Kazak. I am unable to find a way to update the title of the post!

Hello fellow VainGlory gamers! I have been playing the game for a few weeks now and really like it. I am at karma level 14 with 114 wins.

Just feeling sad that my first post here, and even the main reason to register here now, is to post about a troll user (Kuzak) who ruined our game. A bit about the game:

SAW - Kuzak (big time annoyance/troll)
Catherine - pcpcpc
Krul - Myself

In the beginning everything seemed to be alright and I was in the jungle farming gold. I was mostly successful. I noticed that wherever Catherine or myself went we got the AVOID notification. I normally pay heed to the signals. Maybe someone required help. However, wherever we turn to, we get the AVOIDs. Spamming of AVOIDs! This was soon ignored by Catherine and myself and we continued to do our duties while killing enemies in the jungle. In the other team, one of the players went away from tablet and we were getting the upper hand. Soon, SAW (Kuzak) started following me everywhere. At first, I thought it was for assisting. I continued to collect gold. I start hitting the monsters until they require just one more blow and the SAW would shoot them. This happened not once, not twice, but a lot of times! This was clearly annoying. I tried to leave the area and go to a different place to farm. SAW (Kuzak) would follow there as well. If I go to the left, the SAW moves to the left, if I move anywhere, SAW (Kuzak) follows me there. If I die, they teleport to home base and walk/run along with me! Catherine and I tried several times to get this user off me by using AVOID. No use! They were deliberately trying to spoil the game for us. If I go into the bushes to ambush the enemy, the SAW would come with me and ruin the game by deliberately calling attention (of three enemies!) by using Suppressing Fire and get me killed. In the end, we lost the game. It was very frustrating, not the loss, but the deliberate ruining of other players game.

PichuPika
Quote | PM | +Rep by Aristophanes » December 19, 2014 3:32am | Report
Players like SAW who mostly lives i the lane get frustrated by jungles never helping on on 2 or 3 teaming in the lane, so they decide to snipe in the jungle.

This is part of the metagame. What you experienced was a rude and overdone example.

I had a Catherine do that to me (I was Koshka) using Avoid to ping anytime anyone else went in the jungle, as if to say it was all theirs. When they did no go into the lane (and I am a lane-loving Koshka) to assist I shadowed and sniped them to get the message across. After about 50 Avoid pings, they finally quit the game and we surrendered.

Aristophanes
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by PichuPika » December 19, 2014 5:02am | Report
I have had similar jungle-alone people play along with me. If I am playing a jungle character, I try to go to the lane and go after enemies occasionally. This particular game, and Kuzak was exceptionally annoying! I was even unable to hide in the bushes. If an enemy appears in the screen, Kuzak would immediately use Suppressing Fire to alert the enemies that there are allies in the bushes! It seemed like a 4 versus 2 match, although that would have been better than having a traitor in our own team!

PichuPika
Quote | PM | +Rep by ZePro » December 22, 2014 5:24am | Report
I have the similar things to you, just a little bit better.
My team have Joule, Ringo, Taka(me). The Ringo dude never let Joule and me go to the jungle, if we go to the jungle he will just spam the avoid ping or go into the jungle to steal our money. he wont even care about the lane, he just let that enemy SAW destroy our turrets one by one and keep taking our kills. Even worse, if we still ingoring him he whold go crazy and feed the enemy by getting close to them and let them kill him. Joule and me went 3vs2 and lose horriblely...
IGN: ZePro
Region: SEA
Main: TAKAH!!!
Also good at: Koshka, Glaive, Krul
Karma Lvl: 9
Win: 87

ZePro
Quote | PM | +Rep by SexyMonkeyKing » December 24, 2014 10:31am | Report
As far as I know calling people out is against the forum rules. Or otherwise I would be doing the same thing.

I have had a troll like that before. But that is video games in general. Instead of calling people out get friends on here and play with them.
IGN: SexyMonkeyKing
Region: NA
Main: Usually any Support
Great Karma
Karma Lvl: 20

SexyMonkeyKing
Notable (12)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved