Vainglory Forums

Trolling teammates

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.

Poll Question:

Do you think we should take action to time out players that purposefully stop playing when their team is losing the game?
Yes, it is annoying
No, I think thumbs up/thumbs down is doing a good job
No
VOTE
Quote | PM | +Rep by The_Ezzz » August 18, 2015 4:27am | Report
We have all experienced it, the match starts, you are mid-game and suddenly in a teamfight an ally dies because of a missplay, one of your teammates spams pings and surrender and because you still think you can make a comeback in the game and therefore don't surender, your teammate will sell all his stuff and run around at the spawn point.
Happened to you before?

I love playing Vainglory and I understand that some people are frustrated because they lose a teamfight, but the mentality that they have will cause you to lose the match. This is not fun and the match is unfair, you can only give up yourself.
I want to fix this issue by suggesting to implement a region in the spawn area and if players are alive whilst in that region for 1m without leaving it they will get a time penalty and deducted karma.
Please comment on further ideas, solutions or experiences below,
Thanks for reading
EU Server IGN: The_Ezra
Skill Tier: Hotness(7) Gold
Karma lvl: 20
Account lvl: 20
Favourite Heroes: Vox, Skaarf, Catherine, Taka

The_Ezzz
Quote | PM | +Rep by FederalMafia » August 18, 2015 9:38am | Report
I had a fun experience a couple games back. I'll spare you the boring details, but by early mid game, this teammate of mine decided that instead of going AFK in frustration, he was just going to follow me around the whole map and last hit all my farms! LOL! He did it for the entire rest of the match. I was laughing the whole time....
[*] IGN - FederalMafia (NA)

"When I'm in command, every mission is a suicide mission."

FederalMafia
Notable (7)
Quote | PM | +Rep by PGHxT4YLORxGANG » August 21, 2015 5:08am | Report
I saw this post and had to post a reply. Vainglory is hands down my favorite app for my iPad and I love to play this game. Although for the past couple months it seems like every single ranked solo queue I go into I get either someone who afks, pings 10k times, steals minions, keeps running down lane after respawn and dying, or is just terrible in general. I'm currently in tier 6 silver and thought that the higher skill tiers would weed out the ********. Is this something that everyone is experiencing and if so when if ever will this slow down or stop all together.

PGHxT4YLORxGANG
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 21, 2015 8:49am | Report
As a frequent afker myself, the thumbs down is effective. Timing me out wouldn't solve the problem; it would instead encourage people to quit the game because not only are they frustrated, but they are also BANNED from the game.
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved