Vainglory Forums

Trolling teammates (Not a rant, a question)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheCatfish » October 29, 2017 9:24am | Report
Recently I have had a teammate that trolled in a ranked match. Didn’t leave the spawn once. I think they did this because they did not get to play Reza. In the hero selection, I volunteered as captain. The player I was going to switch with(who became the troll) chose Cathrine, and thumbed up Reza. I dont have Reza, so I chose Scaarf.(my other teammate was a Rona) I thought we were off to a good start, until the other player didn’t switch. Hmm...maybe they don’t like Scaarf or something. Nope. They just trolled the entire match only because they didn’t get to play Reza. Rona and I got pretty far actually and were winning early and mid game. But alas, we only had 2 people and lost in the end and because the Cathrine moved around and bought items in the spawn, it counted as a lose to both of us. Of course I reported them and when SEMC reviews the game will I get ranked points back?It would be really annoying if Rona and I worked super hard just to lose because of a troll and lose points.
"Life without risk is as dull and mindless as lane minions." -TheCatfish :3

TheCatfish
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crazedjellyfish » October 29, 2017 10:11am | Report
SEMC doesn't actually review reports, unfortunately. An upvote increases their karmic score, and a downvote decreases it. If it gets decreased enough then they get a temporary ban.

Crazedjellyfish
Notable (7)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheCatfish » October 29, 2017 11:57am | Report
Oh, thanks for the info on that. That makes me a little frustrated though. They technically weren’t AFK, but they didn’t play the game whatsoever!
"Life without risk is as dull and mindless as lane minions." -TheCatfish :3

TheCatfish
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by CrazyAsianNinja » October 30, 2017 4:42am | Report
It would help to downrank the game quality to 2 or fewer stars. Then, it'll ask you why it the game sucked so bad. When I see a troll and that happens, I usually do that and select the "Trolling" option as the reason the match sucked, the guy usually gets a ban as a result.
Are you looking for a guild of people to play with?
Then join The 13th Legion!
We are a NA guild that recently went through and purged our guild of inactives, so we are looking for new recruits!

No Fame requirement
No Skill requirement
We only ask that you be active at least once every 14 days and to be respectful of your fellow guild members.

To join, send me a PM on VG fire with your IGN, and I'll send you an invite in game.

Join The 13th Legion, WE HAVE COOKIES.

CrazyAsianNinja
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crazedjellyfish » October 30, 2017 10:07am | Report

It would help to downrank the game quality to 2 or fewer stars. Then, it'll ask you why it the game sucked so bad. When I see a troll and that happens, I usually do that and select the "Trolling" option as the reason the match sucked, the guy usually gets a ban as a result.

I highly doubt that they do anything with that information, though. It's just something they collect for statistic reasons.

Crazedjellyfish
Notable (7)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved