Vainglory Forums

Trolls even in higher Skiltier, how to avoid them (possible ban?)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusP » January 28, 2016 1:49pm | Report
Hi,

I have finally reached Skilltier 6 with a ten winning strike until I have met some uber trolls. They were both maybe teaming. One Ringo player and another Kestrel player ( WTF = two laners?!)

Kestrel kept running into enemies base while I had to farm solo since the beginning. Ringo stopped playing after like 10 minutes. Yeaha, we lost after 15 minutes only. Besides that Kestrel kept pinging me to the base. What the actual f*ck? How can I report those people or ban them so that I will never match with them again? Players like those totally destroy the game.

MaximusP
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusP » January 28, 2016 1:50pm | Report
Oh, I just noticed that I have found my old account again. I thought I was using my new account. Never mind.

MaximusP
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by shagalicious » January 28, 2016 1:50pm | Report
Duuuuuude, block out the names, its a forum rule, no shaming.

shagalicious
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusP » January 28, 2016 1:57pm | Report
shagalicious wrote:

Duuuuuude, block out the names, its a forum rule, no shaming.

F*ck. Sorry, totally forgot the forum rules. Havent been online here for a while. I'll edit it asap.

MaximusP
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusP » January 28, 2016 2:00pm | Report
Here reuploaded:
[/url]

[/url]

MaximusP
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlNG » February 3, 2016 4:18am | Report
I had the same problem until I learned how to carry, a taka with tension bow and aftershock and some defense items can do wonders against the enemy team :D
Just a Casual Player, nothing much :/

IGN: its BlNG with an L as in LAMP

Main Laner: Celeste, Ringo

Main Support: Catherine, ardan

Main Jungler: Taka, Krul

Level 20 and NOT BAD (i hardly go to ranked match)

I have SOME IDEA HOW TO PLAY KRUL

BlNG
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » February 3, 2016 6:53am | Report
Just to let you know taka isn't that viable in upper tiers.

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by KTB22 » February 4, 2016 3:10pm | Report
Hey,

unfortunately the only serious thing you can do is after the game give them thumbs down for losing or you can contact a maker of the game and bring this to their knowledge so they can track their thumbsdown and take a more direct action. I feel the same way it is very annoying.

KTB22
Quote | PM | +Rep by ALBallao » February 6, 2016 7:59pm | Report
I've always wanted to add those who troll in my games. Then, I would chat with them, calling them names and cursing at them.

But that'll never happen because they don't accept my requests.

Anyway, I just give them thumbs down for intentional losing. Apparently, it doesn't do much besides getting bad karma.

ALBallao

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved