Vainglory Forums

Two ambiguities

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedric » April 6, 2015 2:39pm | Report
1. When players ping while their characters are dead, it doesn't show who is the one pinging.
It is necessary to know who is the one pinging, isn't it? Also,this idea is consented by developer with earlier update. But, there is this issue that when pinging while characters are dead it doesn't show who is pinging.
2.The second issue might seem trivial, but i think it is not:
Which barricade can be gone through at what angle or distance? Although it seem that it can be learned through experience,from time to time,it can be frustrating because you find sometimes your glaive can charge through certain wall,but sometimes he gets stuck while trying to charge through the same wall with slightly different angle, or slightly different distance, resulted in fatality.

In short, the walls regarding whether or not they can be teleported through, especially how to teleport through,is not clear.

Also, There is a certain barricade that is not very visible, or bigger than it seems. For example, the smaller bush along the lane closest to base entrance, the corner there seem a little unclear. Sometime you will run into it or get stuck trying charge through with your ability.

In conclusion, the barricade from a certain corner is not visually clear enough to prevent from causing hinderance. Also, whether or not which wall can be teleported through at what angle or what distance is strategically important and should not be made uncertain.

Well, I care a lot about details; however, they are just my thought.
I didn't mean to complain, but sometime it gets a little annoying.
I hope my opinion can be treated constructively, if I said something wrong, I will also change.

Fedric
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by longdongkim » April 6, 2015 4:30pm | Report
Can you make your posts rated R instead of PG-13? It'll be much more fun to read while you get your point across.

longdongkim
Notable (13)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved