Vainglory Forums

u dominate the game end .........

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Tonyy » August 8, 2015 5:57am | Report
cant believe how often this happens. u dominate the game and then u loose.
the reason is the ****ing teammates who have no patient.
want take kraken if all enemy heros are in the near. and often u see if u die they dont wait.
they try to fight 2 vs 3 . so nice.
ihr scheiss arschgeigen wisst nicht was ein team ist. so macht das ganze kein spass mehr.

p.s cant believe that skill 5-6 people dont know who to attack first.
1.they attack ardan first. wtf
2.they attacks cath with bubble first. wtf all the team get damage back.

Tonyy
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 8, 2015 6:48am | Report
Yah Kraken is way overrated if your team is in so position to coitalize off it then you are just giving there enemy a free 1800(total) gold. its best to get if they have 1st turret or if it is late game and they are dead for ~10 seconds more. All the ******s who rush it for no reason needs to stahp. Attacking Catherine is understandable. Her almost perms stun is super annoying.
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Tonyy » August 8, 2015 7:26am | Report
nearly every game same ****t. . u play with idots!!!!!!
my teammate saw with only breaking point. nice one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stupid idot. play ranked game with ********t buildings

greetings to dohu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
saw is not so long alive against taka that u buy only breaking point in a ranked game.
thx .

from hotness gold to pretty good silver with this idiots of teammates. so nice

Tonyy
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 8, 2015 7:37am | Report
Just wait for minute dude. I used to play league of legends during season one and everyone was ****** then too. Humans gradually will get smarter, just be patient.
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 8, 2015 7:39am | Report
I'm pretty good silver myself! You just gotta hard carry with Ringo Taka or krul (aka the over powered heroes) and get 15+ kills. If you are supporting play ummm 'support' Taka :3

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » August 8, 2015 9:11am | Report
Frustrating, I try to laugh but it is saddening most of the time. Especially when they throw ???s at you for fleeing a fight or never jumping into it and just watching them die. Yea, buddy, it's one thing if we stood a chance to win the fight, but it is even worse if everyone dies with no one to stay and defend/harass and maintain field vision.
I was feeling bad about it 'cause maybe we could have taken majority kills/minimal deaths if I fought more. After last night, I know this is not the case, had a couple games where the team synergy was amazing.
Both those games were won with around 30kills/5deaths. Everyone was jumping in the action and barely coming out alive, including me. In this game, "almost" killing your enemies means nothing, it seemed like everyone played with that awareness.

Some players don't realize that sometimes the circumstances aren't in your favor.
Sometimes the enemy team will have better counter Heroes on their team, maybe they have better "micromanagement". But I've seen teams that are more skilled in skirmishes lose to a less skilled team with slower fingers and reflexes, simply because the slower team had better overall strategy and tactical response.

And this is in ranked games! You'd think by Karma Lv.10 most players would know better than to go full Leeroy Jenkins on you.

Halcius
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 8, 2015 10:16am | Report
I can usually tell who will win pre game. The best comps (i.e. Vox, Arden, Taka; who I like to call "team hitler" because they ****ing BLITZKREIG your *** and you can't do ****) are very obvious because they are usually the heroes with the biggest burst. Which is why heroes like saw, petal, and (if not in the right hands) Rona are so terrible. They rely on damage per second which is pretty damned bad in this meta.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Tonyy » August 8, 2015 10:54am | Report
to loose its no prob for me. but how . to do mistakes is normally but they made same ****t all the game. late game some poeple think they can walk alone through all the map. the people should understand its a teamplayer game. sometimes its boring. i have often feeling in solo queue that i play against a team.

Tonyy
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » August 8, 2015 5:30pm | Report
Yangusbeef wrote:

I can usually tell who will win pre game. The best comps (i.e. Vox, Arden, Taka; who I like to call "team hitler" because they ****ing BLITZKREIG your *** and you can't do ****) are very obvious because they are usually the heroes with the biggest burst. Which is why heroes like saw, petal, and (if not in the right hands) Rona are so terrible. They rely on damage per second which is pretty damned bad in this meta.

Don't know about Vox 'cause I don't have him, and haven't seen him in many matches(less than 250matches played). But I do know just Ardan and Taka together are amazing.

Halcius
Notable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved