Vainglory Forums

Unfair matches agains teams

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by rogr01 » October 23, 2015 12:49pm | Report
Hi not sure I have that feeling alone but the match making is currently worse than ever. How fair is it to match solo players against organised teams which can talk, pre discuss strategy, react and align verbally, while we are degraded to bots which can ping and lose only.
pLase mach teams with teams and solos with solos that gives back fair games.

tHanks

rogr01
Quote | PM | +Rep by Tonyy » October 24, 2015 1:47am | Report
hello.
have the same feeling that if u play solo q u meet mostly a complete well played
enemy team.

Tonyy
Quote | PM | +Rep by rogr01 » October 24, 2015 2:39pm | Report
Lost in 15 min :-( and again against a predefined team - that kills the game

rogr01
Quote | PM | +Rep by cC8. » November 9, 2015 6:46am | Report
What they said. is it really good practice for teams to slaughter helpless soloers with no ability to communicate item intentions, builds, etc? i understand they may have to wait a bit longer, but i have to wait fifteen miserable minutes to beg my teammates for surrender, so maybe they could wait an extra 2? just sayin.

cC8.
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by airsnowman » November 10, 2015 6:53am | Report
It also doesn't help that you're matched with 'Unranked' people as your teammates against a team/guild enemy. Although I've surprisingly won a few.

airsnowman
Quote | PM | +Rep by mrapsinker » November 12, 2015 10:20pm | Report
Really bro? It's people like you that ruin the game by crying about every little thing. Stop asking for handouts get off your lazy butt and put for the effort to find and join a guild that is active or find a group of people that play their role well I.E. Laner/Support/Jungler.

Yes I understand it may seem sooo brutally hard and "unfair" that people who are in a guild bully poor little lost souls such as yourself, however I can promise you that if you do put forth a little bit of effort you will enjoy the game much more.

BTW no one is stopping you from downloading teamspeak/discord/ventrilo OR any other voice chat program and saying hey bro download this and hop in this channel so we can coordinate our attacks/pushes/def/BS and have fun winning.

Why should everyone who is in a guild have to suffer for your laziness/unwillingness to join a guild.

mrapsinker
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » November 13, 2015 7:15am | Report
I agree with mrapsinker. Teams and guilds are now part of the game and the developers are not going to change something just because people are complaining about a team, which could be done before just using party. If it is such a big deal to you, find a team to play with yourself, and it is very possible to win against a team. I have done it so much it seems like a automatic win if I go against a team. There are multiple ways to communicate in game, an example is the ? ping, it doesn't just mean "what are you doing" it could mean "attack this?" or if used in the lane, "where is the opposing laner?" It all depends when and how you use the pings.

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by anthilltaco » November 13, 2015 2:05pm | Report
vikings102 wrote:

I agree with mrapsinker. Teams and guilds are now part of the game and the developers are not going to change something just because people are complaining about a team, which could be done before just using party. If it is such a big deal to you, find a team to play with yourself, and it is very possible to win against a team. I have done it so much it seems like a automatic win if I go against a team. There are multiple ways to communicate in game, an example is the ? ping, it doesn't just mean "what are you doing" it could mean "attack this?" or if used in the lane, "where is the opposing laner?" It all depends when and how you use the pings.

honestly I do better soloq than anything as I was in a guild once and I noticed I never won a match I played with them yet ive one hundreds in soloq (personally I think its because I'm not having to explain why I do the things I do to my teammates in soloq therefore its less stressful). even against teams. its not really so much a lack of coordination but rather game sense. you can beat a team easily if your teammates and you know how to play well. so yeah id say id also have to agree with mrapsinker also.
Why fix a game when you could just make it completely broken?

anthilltaco
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved