Vainglory Forums

Unreleased heroes ?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by DoudJr » December 29, 2014 11:08pm | Report
While I was waiting in queue time, I looked at some tutoriels just to spend the time. And while I looked at the tutorial for the Gold Mine (watch it for yourself if you doubt me), I found something interesting. Look at the screenshot :

Do you see the icons of the heroes on the mini-map ? I personnally don't recognize any of those two heroes. So there multiple possibilities :
1- These are old icons, therefore they don't look like any heroes as we know them.
2- The heroes had different colors/body, therefore we might not be able to recognize them
3- These are developpement heroes which weren't included in the final game for any reason.
4- These might be the future released heroes. I know, it's going far.

But any way, tell me what you think of it ?
IGN : DoudJr
Region: EU
Main: SAW, Catherine
Practicing: Adagio, Petal
Skill Tier : Simply Amazing

DoudJr
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Zaffre » December 30, 2014 3:13am | Report
Could be old icons for Catherine and Koshka. But I do hope they're new heroes :)

+rep to you for noticing this!
IGN: Zaffre
Region: Southeast Asia (SEA)
Main: Catherine, Ringo
Skill tier: Pretty Good
Karma level: 11

Zaffre
Notable (12)
Quote | PM | +Rep by DoudJr » December 30, 2014 5:42am | Report
Yeah, that's what I thought too but I don't know, it just seemed weird haha
IGN : DoudJr
Region: EU
Main: SAW, Catherine
Practicing: Adagio, Petal
Skill Tier : Simply Amazing

DoudJr
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by wolf_hands » December 30, 2014 12:02pm | Report
I was looking through twitter and saw SMEC say they plan on releasing new heroes every 4-6 weeks (but don't hold them to that, also said "no promises").

So they very likely do have new heroes lined up, but as for the matter of the icons, I would bet they're old icons or heroes they didn't feel were ready at the time of release.

Because of their free2play business model there's not a huge monetary reason to not release what they have. As for keeping the game balanced, there's tons of reasons to keep the starting roster to 10 (now 11 with Skaarf) heroes. Plus, moving forward SMEC can see how easy it is for people to save up to 8k glory and buy new heroes and then adjust accordingly.
IGN: wolf_hands
NA Regional Community Manager for SEMC
I'm on Twitter and Twitch too!

wolf_hands
<SEMC Staff>
Remarkable (22)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acooookiejar » December 30, 2014 1:52pm | Report
I'm saving up for the newer heroes
Character: adagio
Karma level: 13
Need a serious team.
Text me 623 340 9041
Ps.. Domt text me for fun. Text or call for serious game discussions. I'm tired of wasting my time with randoms and unserious players

Oh and for everyone posting their kill death ratio... Post yer assists as well. They probably suck. You probably go jungle with war horns. And let yourself lose the game so you can come on here and say.... Guys! I went 50-0 with koshka
Also... Anyone bragging about karma level and amount of wins..... I dare you to make a new account and only play adagio... See how badly you get raped

Acooookiejar
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » January 1, 2015 9:05am | Report
Those are retired, at least to my knowledge.

But the devs are currently planning out not one, but three new heroes!
IGN: dream21
Region: NA

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved