Vainglory Forums

Update 1.13 Ranking

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » January 15, 2016 4:18pm | Report
The ranking system is... different now that you can't see your actual rank. I think it has both good and bad sides to it.

The good sides:
-pushes you to rank up more
-(i can't think of any right now)

The bad sides:
-can't see your rank, a little annoying to see how far you've come
-makes everyone look really bad
-can't tell if you're low ranked or high ranked

What do you guys think? I'm curious to see what others think about this.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » January 18, 2016 11:41am | Report
You can see, it's where it has always benn

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » January 18, 2016 1:08pm | Report
Actually the ranking is kinda depressing now i lose a lot of my matches but that's just me

On the other hand whenever I lose a match my ranking doesn't go down even a centimeter which is good considering that i'm in not bad right now XD
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Aicfan71189 » January 23, 2016 9:24am | Report
I don't think you should pay much attention to the visual skill tier so much. I've been solo ranking since the update more. Grinding out wins with **** teams as well as some good teams. I'll add people who I think are good. If I'm at Not Bad tier right now and I add someone and see they're in Just Beginning and they were on my team, it's all jacked up. Your MMR and ELO aren't necessarily mutually exclusive to your rank. Wish we had more info than we do, but until we do, don't give it too much credit.

Aicfan71189
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved