Vainglory Forums

Update 1.16

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by LEBBeast » March 28, 2016 6:35am | Report
Is this out yet?

I've been seeing a lot of "Battle Royale" matches on youtube and twitch. What are those? and how to access them? or are they a part of the 1.16 update?

Thanks

LEBBeast
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » March 28, 2016 7:40am | Report
Beta access given to them by the developers

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » March 28, 2016 3:16pm | Report
I wish I had beta lol.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » March 28, 2016 4:10pm | Report
The "Battle Royale" matches are a new type of game mode that's going to be made available for private matches only in update 1.16. It's only going to be able in private matches because SEMC is testing the waters, just like with draft mode.

You can access them if you are in Pinnacle of Awesomeness rank. When you get there you can then contact SEMC and ask for the beta.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » March 28, 2016 4:47pm | Report
I thought beta was only given to devs, known professionals and you tubers and such. But good to know getting Poa will be a way to access beta.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » April 1, 2016 12:27pm | Report
uncrudable wrote:

I thought beta was only given to devs, known professionals and you tubers and such. But good to know getting Poa will be a way to access beta.

sorry for the late reply but this might be helpful in the next update.
you're actually right on that. devs, streamers, etc. who are at POA are given the beta. some guy that was in POA asked and SEMC responded with a copy-and-pasted note that said something about beta only given out to certain people :(
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » April 1, 2016 1:19pm | Report
Well ****

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved