Vainglory Forums

Using flares with contraption

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by 0ki7o » October 26, 2015 6:34am | Report
Does anyone roam with contraption AND flares when enemy has taka? I found this very useful when I have to constantly check bushed AND drop mines everywhere.
Server: NA
Guild: Apocalypse Guild
Main: Ardan(S), Skye(L)
Practicing: Skaarfungandr, Blackfeather, Krul
Tier: Hotness

0ki7o
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by anthilltaco » October 26, 2015 9:28am | Report
sometimes if I feel it necessary ill use a flare or if I already have the enemy jungle pretty well warded but otherwise I usually save them just in case I need to ward. usually I build tons of health items and rarely travel alone so peaking isn't much of a problem. of course this is more of a bad habit and less of a strategy. I probably should use flares more often but I never do.
Why fix a game when you could just make it completely broken?

anthilltaco
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by 0ki7o » October 26, 2015 1:37pm | Report
Same here, I always buy tons of defense(support) items. When initiating fights, however, it helps A LOT to have constant sight, especially when the enemy has Taka.

Also, mines does do damage, so I usually drop one or two in middle of fights, besides the usual locations. Combining constant usage of flares and mines, especially against Taka, the three mines/flares that contraption has per load is far from enough for me.
Server: NA
Guild: Apocalypse Guild
Main: Ardan(S), Skye(L)
Practicing: Skaarfungandr, Blackfeather, Krul
Tier: Hotness

0ki7o
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved