Vainglory Forums

Using Koshka for team play

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by DrMicah » September 24, 2018 11:35am | Report
Does anyone have any particular insight into how best to use Koshka when playing with a team? I recently had a very frustrating 3v3 match where a teammate kept on pinging me to join in their team battles instead of allowing me to harvest the jungle, level-up, and accumulate gold to buy items. (To make matters worse my teammate chose a jungler hero after I already chose my hero and kept on harvesting the jungle instead of allowing me to.) My past experiences have led me to believe that Koshka is best used hiding in the jungle where I can gank enemies with low health, or disrupt the enemy team and then retreat into the jungle instead of battling toe-to-toe in the lane. I feel like my teammate did not know how to use my hero's strengths appropriately thus hampering my effectiveness, but I am willing to accept that my perspective is wrong.

DrMicah
Quote | PM | +Rep by DeathWish » September 25, 2018 6:57pm | Report
Your play style is already correct,your teamates are probably frustated becuz they cept losing teamfights,so they are calling you to help

dont spend all game in the junglle,
Koshka is an early game hero,meaning she is the strongest at early,and sucks at late game

You should occasionaly go to lane and gank the enemy laner while you are still strong
(In earky game as koshka,you are able to easly beat laners,even with full hp)

As for your jungller teamates, well....
He probably has brain disorder
IGN:R9EDeathWish
(capital "R,E,D,W)

Mains:varya-taka-lance-ylva-magnus
I usualy use any carry, but...., MEH

DeathWish
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by DeathWish » September 25, 2018 6:59pm | Report
Sorry for all the typho's btw
IGN:R9EDeathWish
(capital "R,E,D,W)

Mains:varya-taka-lance-ylva-magnus
I usualy use any carry, but...., MEH

DeathWish
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by pernica » September 26, 2018 4:40am | Report
If it helps, you can watch how pro players use Koshka and try to replicate their style. It works.
Chek this guy Xenotek

In my personal opinion, Koshka is a monster in 3v3 matches. She can dominate almost every match earlygame.
You must not be affraid of engaging, so you'll probably win any 1v1 fight until lvl 9 at least.
Invade the enemy jungle taking advantage of your move speed bonus. Don't let the other jungler farm so you can build your core items before.
Go for Aftershock as your first item.
Don't build Dragon's Eye, you want a burst damage intead of long battles.

pernica
<Editor>
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by pierrofimory » October 31, 2018 2:05am | Report
DrMicah wrote:

Does anyone have any particular insight into how best to use Koshka when playing with a team? I recently had a very frustrating 3v3 match where a teammate kept on pinging me to join in their team battles instead of allowing me to harvest the jungle, level-up, and accumulate gold to buy items. (To make matters worse my teammate chose a jungler hero after I already chose my hero and kept on harvesting the jungle instead of allowing me to.) My past experiences have led me to believe that Koshka is best used hiding in the jungle where I can gank enemies with low health, or disrupt the enemy 8 Ball Pool Google Hangouts Omegleteam and then retreat into the jungle instead of battling toe-to-toe in the lane. I feel like my teammate did not know how to use my hero's strengths appropriately thus hampering my effectiveness, but I am willing to accept that my perspective is wrong.

In my personal opinion, Koshka is a monster in 3v3 matches. She can dominate almost every match earlygame.

pierrofimory
Quote | PM | +Rep by miapr » August 26, 2020 1:50am | Report
DrMicah wrote:

Does anyone have any particular insight into how best to use Koshka when playing with a team? I recently had a very frustrating 3v3 match where a teammate kept on pinging me to join in their team battles instead of allowing me to harvest the jungle, level-up, and accumulate gold to buy items. (To make matters worse my teammate chose a jungler hero after I already chose my hero and kept on harvesting the jungle instead of allowing me to.) My past experiences have led me to believe that Koshka is best used hiding in the jungle where I can gank enemies with low health, or disrupt the enemy team ChatRandom and then retreat into the jungle instead of battling toe-to-toe in the lane. I feel like my teammate did not know how to use my hero's strengths appropriately thus hampering my effectiveness, but I am willing to accept that my perspective is wrong.

You must not be affraid of engaging, so you'll probably win any 1v1 fight until level 9 at least.

miapr

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved