Vainglory Forums

Vainglory build overlay app with other features

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.

Poll Question:

Do you support the idea of a helper application
Yes
No
VOTE
Quote | PM | +Rep by Builderb » June 19, 2016 2:52am | Report
This is an old thread visit this one instead: http://forums.vainglorygame.com/index.php?threads/98256/

So i am a newish player that has been playing the game for a few weeks now and would maybe like to create a small helper application for vainglory such as adding a build overlay in-game and other usefull features. I have searched in the forum and have found other people suggesting this aswell but i would like to create an app with tasker for this wonderful community (except the trolls) and amazing game.

I have made a poll for this thread to see if people would like this idea and dont worry the app will have links to the vg homepage forum and other important location.

P.S I love playing phinn, saw and skarf maybe adiago but saving up for lance cause i play very well with him in battle royal

Builderb
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » June 19, 2016 9:53am | Report
What will be in this application? I got nothing out of what you said

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by FirebirdRS » July 5, 2016 7:52pm | Report
There is already a companion app for vainglory. It called, "I love VG." It has an item calculator and features all the heroes and items from 1.19. I understand what you mean tho. You were thinking of an app whcih has an overlay over the actual game right? I don't think that is actually possible but there is the sidebar app. That could be used as an overlay.

FirebirdRS
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by andrew17011 » July 8, 2016 6:16pm | Report
Lol, it's pretty funny how you have half support here and 90% support on vainglorygame.com. This idea was actually so good that I'm going to try to test the test version even though I'm really sick!
Andrew17011
Graphic Designer
Got Swagger is BAE!!1!

andrew17011
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Builderb » July 9, 2016 9:23am | Report
FirebirdRS wrote:

There is already a companion app for vainglory. It called, "I love VG." It has an item calculator and features all the heroes and items from 1.19. I understand what you mean tho. You were thinking of an app whcih has an overlay over the actual game right? I don't think that is actually possible but there is the sidebar app. That could be used as an overlay.

Actually it is possible for me to implement an overlay in-game also my app is diffrent to ILOVEVG because it has extra features such as showing the latest news of vainglory and thread of the week in the forum. Im also implementing a global poll feature for everyone to vote on and the wallpaper section of the app has the ability to change the wallpaper to a vainglory one which i will be adding more wallpapers overtime.

Builderb
Quote | PM | +Rep by Builderb » July 9, 2016 9:25am | Report
andrew17011 wrote:

Lol, it's pretty funny how you have half support here and 90% support on vainglorygame.com. This idea was actually so good that I'm going to try to test the test version even though I'm really sick!

Yea ikr i dont really get why there are 2 forums one on here and the main vainglory forum its so confusing T_T.

This is an old thread please visit here to discuss about the app
http://forums.vainglorygame.com/index.php?threads/98256/

Builderb

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved