Vainglory Forums

Vainglory Championship Series Tournament sponsored by vainshame.com

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by skipper587 » February 18, 2015 11:00pm | Report
EDIT: I read the rules after posting this and need clarification: Is this post considered under the advertisement clause? If so, please remove it and don't mind me! Otherwise, read on!

Hey all! My name is Skipper, I'm a Vainglory streamer and new writer for Vain Shame, a Vainglory fansite. I'll cut to the chase.

We're hosting a massive tournament and offering the potential to win big. Our long-term goal is to organize the first VCS league, but this tournament is the first step towards that. Here are the details:
  1. 2v2 Tournament, cross region: You can be in either NA or EU to participate, and we have methods of matching cross-region.
  2. Only the heroes in the current rotation will be available for use, as a way to level the playing field.
  3. $100 prize to the winning team!
  4. ICE to the next two teams.

Signing up is simple. You go to this form, you fill it out, I get in touch with you to confirm your interest! Simple as 1, 2, 3!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1nrzhfMrKuOHtTHRAazMvc4XrI2L5Jcdwto8HXzoPzhs/viewform?usp=send_form
That's pretty much it! Hope there's some interest, and I'll catch you guys later!

skipper587
Quote | PM | +Rep by wolf_hands » February 19, 2015 7:44am | Report
Will the matches be full length (shatter the vain to win) or something close to how ShinKaigen did his tourney (1v1, 2 kills or first turret to win)?

Also, I wanted to comment to keep this thread at the top :P
IGN: wolf_hands
NA Regional Community Manager for SEMC
I'm on Twitter and Twitch too!

wolf_hands
<SEMC Staff>
Remarkable (22)
Quote | PM | +Rep by DragonBorne » February 19, 2015 2:17pm | Report
I have signed up. I am curious as well what the rules will be.
Skill Tier: Hotness
IGN: DragonBorne
IGN2: Smurfdragonborn
IGNEU: DragonBorneEU

DragonBorne
Quote | PM | +Rep by skipper587 » February 19, 2015 2:23pm | Report
wolf_hands wrote:

Will the matches be full length (shatter the vain to win) or something close to how ShinKaigen did his tourney (1v1, 2 kills or first turret to win)?

Also, I wanted to comment to keep this thread at the top :P

It's gonna be the same rules as ShinKaigen's I believe, first to two kills or first to turret. Difference is, it's 2v2 so the matches might go quicker so maybe first to two turrets, four kills?

skipper587

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved