Vainglory Forums

Vainglory Game Crash

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dellian » March 31, 2018 9:07am | Report
I'm new to this site so I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. I'll apologize in advance if it isn't. Today while I was playing 3v3 ranked, my vainglory game suddenly crashed. I tried to come back on but every time I tried to reopen the app, my phone would freeze so I had to restart my phone and try to come back on. By the time I came on, I was already declared afk and my laner started trolling since he wouldn't lose any elo so I ended up losing the game. My game hasn't crashed for the past 5 months and I'm not sure if I should play a ranked game. I looked into some sites with the same problem but they didn't help. Can someone tell me what the problem is and is there any form of compensation when something like this happens? And lastly, I am ranked 6 gold so if anyone wants to play ranked 3v3 or 5v5, leave a way for me to contact you. Thanks.

Dellian

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved