Vainglory Forums

Vainglory IPad Pro 11 in game mic not working

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by RoBru » June 23, 2019 12:07pm | Report
This is my first post, so please be patient with me if I overlooked the answer to this elsewhere. I can use in game chat for Vainglory on my iPad mini 4, mini 5, iPhone XS Max with no problems. However, on my iPad Pro 11, the mic does not work. I use the same headset on all devices. My settings are set to allow mic. My in game settings are correct. I deleted the app and reinstalled it. Didn’t work. I completed a full factory reset and downloaded the app again. Still does not work. I can use the same headset on the device in any other VC apps or games, and the mic works perfectly. Does anyone know why it isn’t working on this device? If I unplug the headset, ppl can hear me via the actual mic on the iPad. If I plug the headset back in, I can hear them, but they cannot hear me. Please Help me fix this problem if a solution is known. Thanks in advance for your help.

RoBru
Quote | PM | +Rep by Beastinhash-EU » August 6, 2019 7:13pm | Report
my mic aint working on ipad 2017 also, no fun

Beastinhash-EU

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved