Vainglory Forums

VainGlory PC

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ctrl-Alt-Delete » October 29, 2015 10:59am | Report
I was just wondering if anyone else uses the PC to play VainGlory. I have been trying to download it an it wants to make sure I'm a human. It gives me several offers to do, which I have done them all an still not given me the link to download. Any ideas of what to do next? Thanks

Ctrl-Alt-Delete
Quote | PM | +Rep by 0ki7o » October 29, 2015 11:18am | Report
It's spam
Server: NA
Guild: Apocalypse Guild
Main: Ardan(S), Skye(L)
Practicing: Skaarfungandr, Blackfeather, Krul
Tier: Hotness

0ki7o
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ctrl-Alt-Delete » October 29, 2015 11:42am | Report
So does that means the PC version is no good?

Ctrl-Alt-Delete
Quote | PM | +Rep by 0ki7o » October 29, 2015 12:20pm | Report
It probably exists, but it's one of those things that make you register for **** tons of unwanted ads, mail, and stuff.

If you REALLY want to do it, there is a way. You open the 'offers' in multiple browsers (one in chrome, one in ie, one in firefox, etc), complete the offers, and wait a couple of hours until one of them says 'complete'.
Server: NA
Guild: Apocalypse Guild
Main: Ardan(S), Skye(L)
Practicing: Skaarfungandr, Blackfeather, Krul
Tier: Hotness

0ki7o
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by KuntFu » October 31, 2015 5:43pm | Report
Sound illegitimate. I thought vainglory was strictly for tablet and phones. Android emulators don't really work that well. They used to but they are making it so it's nearly impossible.

KuntFu
Quote | PM | +Rep by FirebirdRS » July 5, 2016 7:57pm | Report
Vainglory is specifically a mobile game. It is not designed to be played on PC's and anyway why would you want to. Fingers are much faster than a mouse so you would be at a disadvantage. Also it is impossible to legitamately download a PC version as none exists.

FirebirdRS
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by andrew17011 » July 7, 2016 10:24pm | Report

I was just wondering if anyone else uses the PC to play VainGlory. I have been trying to download it an it wants to make sure I'm a human. It gives me several offers to do, which I have done them all an still not given me the link to download. Any ideas of what to do next? Thanks

I HAVE seen a tutorial for Vainglory on the computer that actually worked, with the "A", "B", and "C" abilities as buttons 1,2, and 3 respectively. You'll still be at a disadvantage tho.
Andrew17011
Graphic Designer
Got Swagger is BAE!!1!

andrew17011
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Lightmonpls » July 8, 2016 3:20am | Report
You're all making it seem like some dark web impossible mission..
all you need is Andy emulator and then you can play any mobile game on PC.

Lightmonpls

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved