Vainglory Forums

Vainglory vs lol and dota 2

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.

Poll Question:

What is better?
Vainglory
League of legends
Dota 2
VOTE
Quote | PM | +Rep by Avaru » July 13, 2016 5:31pm | Report
So I've been playing vainglory for a bit now and it is very fun
And I enjoy playing ranked and casual etc, it is also very immersive, however I would like to know how vain stacks up to lol and dota 2 please vote and leave comments below

Avaru
Quote | PM | +Rep by FirebirdRS » August 1, 2016 2:33pm | Report
This all depends on your own personal opinion but I enjoyed Vainglory much more than LOL. I have played both LOL and Vainglory but LOL has an extremely toxic community whereas Vainglory is much less toxic. Part of that is because of the inability to communicate via chat in game. Also this wouldn't work as gameplay is too fast paced for it to be a viable communication system. Obviously vainglory is much younger than lol but its developers are awesome as they are always browsing social media sites like reddit, twitter, etc. They then respond and fix problems and are always open to peoples ideas. Also to my knowledge the new Kestrel skin was the first ever community made skin.

FirebirdRS
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved