Vainglory Forums

VG casters denied pay for work performed

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.

Poll Question:

Will you abandon SEMC games if they continue to operate as described in the article?
Yes
No
After the current event...
VOTE
Quote | PM | +Rep by TobeRobert » June 9, 2018 7:48am | Report
I am disheartened to see this article. I recently started playing VG and love the pvp. I immediately bought the newest hero and a ski n as it seems like a game I could get into for a couple of years. I support game companies I enjoy as long as they support their products and operate responsibly. For this reason, I will await a reply before I close my avatar and uninstall the game.

https://cybersport.com/post/vainglory-casters-denied-pay

TobeRobert
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaleneTheUndying » June 10, 2018 10:23am | Report
Every game comes with it’s remarks, the game is still growing and is currently under financial stress, this shouldn’t be a reason for you to stop playing, it will be resolved shortly.

MaleneTheUndying
Quote | PM | +Rep by TobeRobert » June 10, 2018 8:03pm | Report

Every game comes with it’s remarks, the game is still growing and is currently under financial stress, this shouldn’t be a reason for you to stop playing, it will be resolved shortly.

Are you affiliated with SEMC? You can speak for the company?

TobeRobert
Quote | PM | +Rep by SaintSoldier » July 13, 2018 10:13pm | Report
Lol 50% yes, 50% no. THE COMMUNITY IS DIVIDED!!!

SaintSoldier

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved