Vainglory Forums

Vox?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Livedshark2 » April 3, 2015 11:48pm | Report
First things first, it's Saturday at 3 in the morning, WHERES VOX W/ GLORY? Not trying to be picky put I tend to care.

Flaws with vox I've found:
Don't early release, it gives pay to wins a vantage point to learn a character before others.
Voxes movement speed is faster than everyone else's, with journey boots he is faster that Koshka after her first ability, wtf is that. The damage and anti-Glaive/Celeste **** with his dash and damage move is stupidly OP for diving towers and crystal especially for ganking. His range with alt. and second abilities are extreme for chasing and, again, sniping tower/crystal. Don't even get me started about the abuse of this range he has, he's supposed to be a close range auto attacker, why are his alts range farther than Ardans radius? That would be hell especially to him because Vox could just snipe Ardan while he's fighting someone else in his portarena and it ruins the purpose of Ardans alt stun

Livedshark2
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusP » April 4, 2015 5:39am | Report
Also in my opinion VOX is a too strong character. If VOX and Ringo plays together + a tank player or support, the match is almost done. As an assassin (koshka or Taka) these two players are the worst nightmare.

MaximusP
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Buleklek » April 4, 2015 5:45am | Report
yeah.. i just unlocked him and already played a couple.. havent lost a match since playing with him.. and i agree he's strong compared to the new comers..
I Play--
Support: Catherine
Jungle: Alpha / Krul
Lane: Vox / Lyra / Kestrel

Buleklek
Quote | PM | +Rep by JustinJr » April 4, 2015 6:10am | Report
Vox isn't released to people who purchase with glory until Saturday 4th of April until like 10 or so California time. They don't sit up all night waiting until midnight in each time zone to release him.

Your second complaint is fully solvable by purchasing ICE for the early unlock, it's like a gift of appreciation to the people who help support their efforts and contribute REAL money to them by the purchase of ICE bundles. So for those that only want to play the game and not help SEMC than they have to wait the extra 3 days ;) Sucks for those who don't and great for us that do :D
IGN: JustinJr
Server: EU
Tier: PoA

JustinJr
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Livedshark2 » May 4, 2015 9:10pm | Report
Hey man... ads.

That's all I'm saying.

Livedshark2

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved