Vainglory Forums

vox build suggestions...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by OverkilL_Zz » January 2, 2016 3:00am | Report
ive not been playing with vox for a while but then i started playing again...this time i tried wp and its amazing u guys...but i really need a good core build.
the build i usually play with is tension bow, boots, aftershock, alternating current, tyrants monacle
and maybe defensive items based on the enemy team builds...
any suggestions guys..

OverkilL_Zz
Quote | PM | +Rep by SilverMK » January 2, 2016 8:06am | Report
I dont think AC and tyrant's monocle cant reach their potential with your build. Tension bow and aftershock is fine to surprise the enemy. There are many build you can find in VGF. Btw, my suggestion is: sorrow blade or serpent mask, breaking point ( bcoz Vox has the highest naturally attack speed in the game), trigger, two defensive items and boot.
IGN: ...
Server: SEA
Main: WP Joule, Koshka, Ardan, Catherine
Tier: HOTgirl.

SilverMK
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 2, 2016 1:17pm | Report
When I play WP Vox I build Sorrowblade, Tryrants monocol and breaking point. This allows you to have good base damage and nice Crit to start off with and once you start kiting people and staying in the fight longer you'll get really high damage from breaking point and do inane AOE damage.

When I play CP Vox I build Alternative Current, Broken Myth and a aftershock. Alternative current plus his heroic perk will abuse his cp ratio basic attacks, aftershock will proc on sonic zooms basic attacks, so that's two quick aftershock procs and broken myth for piercing and also for stacking damage on your basic attacks, abilities damage and the slow from it.

Your defence can be any defence item. It just depends on the enemy team comp.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ALBallao » January 2, 2016 5:43pm | Report
Any ideas on how to farm in the lane as Vox against Kestrel and Celeste?

ALBallao
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 2, 2016 8:04pm | Report
Get book of ecologies for healing in lane from there poke and use the slow farm technique. Just sit near your turret and they'll clear so quickly that all the minions will come to your turret and then endlessly you repeat this and it will starve them from farming and if they do last hit near your turret your team will gank and then your jungle and support will get fed. You can also use sonic zoom to dodge there poke.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved