Vainglory Forums

vox vs. taka

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Tonyy » July 15, 2015 11:28am | Report
taka and krul for me the most op heros in the game. taka with tension bow gives nearly 300 damage. wtf. and feelint his if taka have tension bow the cooldown has a lag. a taka with tension bow and aftershock kills vox so easy with aegis , metal jacket and eve. for what i build defence if it has no effect against taka. when will taka be nerfed. its a hero for babys. attack and puff puff he run away. wtf is this ********t. gives here some vox player . the most hate hero is taka for me . then krul.

Tonyy
Quote | PM | +Rep by wolf_hands » July 16, 2015 9:35am | Report
Buy flares, and play a hero that can stun.

Both Taka and Krul are squishy and without access to Reflex Blocks or skills they melt.

Scout Traps are also amazing. Make sure you're helping with vision, and they can be used for kiting enemy Takas and Kruls into a nice, explosive, trap :)
IGN: wolf_hands
NA Regional Community Manager for SEMC
I'm on Twitter and Twitch too!

wolf_hands
<SEMC Staff>
Remarkable (22)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » July 17, 2015 10:05am | Report
Flares are pretty useless. Get 1 armor item and 1 crystal item and Taka is nullified. You might not kill him, but he is too gold dependent for that to matter.
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Grubitsch » October 18, 2016 6:12am | Report
Yangusbeef wrote:

Flares are pretty useless. Get 1 armor item and 1 crystal item and Taka is nullified. You might not kill him, but he is too gold dependent for that to matter.

FLares are not useless. Especially against Taka who relies on his ability to be invisible at crucial moments. Besides he said that he had already bought aegis and metal jacket and it doesn't work. What he needs is the flares and scout traps aforemention and a frostburn so that when he uses his B ability it slows the enemies even more and shows where they are, so he can see where Taka is coming from at all times an slow him down. Also, stay near enemy minions while Taka is near you. This way you can have something to bounce your attacks off of to constantly hit him and find him. One of my mains is Taka and this always enrages me when he uses this against me. Doesn't mean he gets me, though. ;)
"If you can, kill me. If you can't, RUN." -Reim.

IGN: Grubitsch/L0rdLoss/WoopPoopScoop
Server: NA
Guild: Big ***es-GTFA
Team: Steal Yo Glory- SYG
Youtube: WoopPoopScoop

Grubitsch
<Editor>
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » October 18, 2016 6:22am | Report
Stop bringing up these old threads

vikings102
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved