Vainglory Forums

Want to be part of a team/ Europe

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Roliem » November 9, 2015 8:54am | Report
Hello everyone,
I have trouble to found a team on the game vial-glory itself. I keep join guilds were people play ones a week or only play with their friends. I want to be with a bunch of people which are active and consider themselves as friends.
I am currently level 17 with 89 wins.
I have unlocked 6 characters and I have a strong game with organization and tactics.
My ID is: Roliem and I play in Europeans servers.
Thank you. Sebastien Savi

Roliem
Quote | PM | +Rep by MarcosMasian » December 15, 2015 1:51pm | Report
Hello Roliem, I have the same trouble, I just can't find people who want to get good playing VG, and none of my friends are into this, so if you still have no team i would be happy to join you. I started this game a while ago but it didnt convinced me. Now im playing it again and Im level 9 (with only two days of playing). I really want to improve at the game, and im from Europe too.

Add me!!! My player name is: PsychoGanker

MarcosMasian
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » December 15, 2015 2:20pm | Report
I'd shoot you guys Invs to mah guild but I'm in SEA D:

Anyway good luck with that, I reccomended getting a mentor though. It's how I learnt how to play VG effectively.

Like a skill tier 7 mentor who you play with, and he gets annoyed cuz your so bad. It's frustrating sometimes to get called bad at the game but there advice helps you learn the game very very well and much much quicker.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MarcosMasian » December 16, 2015 3:59pm | Report
yeah but its pretty hard to find someone that would like to teach vg

MarcosMasian
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » December 17, 2015 6:16pm | Report
Yeah I did get it lucky by having someone I know being in simply amazing but yeah you could make a thread, just like this one looking for a mentor in your region :).

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by robbieg » December 20, 2015 10:59am | Report
hey guys i had the same problem (especially as my in game chat doesnt work for some reason so communicating with ppl was hard) So I found a group of guys (guild) from the UK so they would be on around the same time as me...they are active and alot are much better players than me so I learn. We use the app BAND to communicate which means we chat alot and have become good friends...we play at least 5/6 games a night and talk strategy...the guys eho r in similar ranked tiers help each other progress and we even do private matches whether it be 1v1 practice in the lane or a 3 on 3. I would suggest u find a similar setup and join...it has helped my enjoyment of the game and the social aspect immensely. GL hope u find somewhere to play

robbieg

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved