Vainglory Forums

Way Of Understanding Karma In VG ?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by NoahsNotHere » March 3, 2016 4:54pm | Report
well, I am karma level 20 and i cant go any higher, i know that sometime you can get great karma where you get 20% more glory but can anyone tell me all the karma

or the differences and how it works

thanks

NoahsNotHere
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » March 3, 2016 9:58pm | Report
Well first off karma doesn't go by levels and the level you see is a level system for your experience level and isn't epvery accurate and generally isn't used at all because it is quickly called at twenty, it's only really used for restrictions if game modes and stuff.

I believe there are only three types of karma.

Types of Karma:

Bad Karma: Worst Karma you can get. Punishment gets worse by multiple bans if you continue.

Good Karma: The standard karma, meaning you don't afk and dodgo multiple multiple times in a row.

Great Karma: only achieved when lots of people thumbs you up at the end of the match.

Now here is how karma works. The loss of karma is determined by if you dodge, if your downvoted or if you afk. Now downvotes don't lose you that much karma and it's more dodge and afks repetively you need to worry about. One afk won't lose you much but 5 in a row is a massive ban and karma loss

A upvote doesn't do much but if you get enough to exceed the downvotes you may get, then you can raise the bar for your non visible karma bar which will evantually reach great karma if you keep it up.

But overall karma doesn't change who you actually vs, having great karma for a couple monthes now I've realised it's exactly the same toxicity, dodge level and afk level as good karma. The only thing karma actually does is looks shiny if it's great karma and gets you extra glory. I don't know how it is in bad karma but good and great karma are basically virtually the same because most people can get through its sorting system of who's bad and who's not.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved