Vainglory Forums

Weapon Power Saw or Crystal?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by SpiderPig » July 6, 2015 11:08pm | Report
I'm currently practicing saw and like using a crystal power build. Do you crystal power is the best way to go? I would love it if y'all could tell me what kind of build you use with saw.

SpiderPig
Quote | PM | +Rep by JunglrRumblr » July 7, 2015 8:48am | Report
Honestly... just personally speaking, maybe others will vouch for me... SAW needs reworking :( He becomes to immobile and I hate playing games with him. He is targeted imediately and with not much of an escape he gets focused hard!

But if I HAD to choose, it would be a CP Build just because of the burst damage. If you are gonna die might as well deal as much damage as possible!

JunglrRumblr
The Hotness Bronze / Silver

JunglrRumblr
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » July 17, 2015 10:35am | Report
Crystal if they have no stuns. Weapon if they have team HITLER (joule lane, Krul jungle, Katherine support.)
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Makio » July 20, 2015 6:25pm | Report
Weapon SAW all the way for me. Just carry a Reflex Block to prevent stuns and keep your first ability open to run from threats. Also take care to scout trap every bush. Every. Bush.

JunglrRumblr wrote:

Honestly... just personally speaking, maybe others will vouch for me... SAW needs reworking :( He becomes to immobile and I hate playing games with him. He is targeted imediately and with not much of an escape he gets focused hard!

But if I HAD to choose, it would be a CP Build just because of the burst damage. If you are gonna die might as well deal as much damage as possible!

JunglrRumblr
The Hotness Bronze / Silver

I personally believe that SAW is fine. He is a monster when mastered. His immobility can be fixed with a Roady Run and Reflex Block if needed. SAW gains armour and shield when his stacks are building to combat targeting.

Hotness :,)

if I spent the hours I've played this game on bettering the world, we'd be a utopia

Makio
Notable (5)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved