Vainglory Forums

Weapon vs. Crystal power Ringo

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Will3214 » November 9, 2015 4:16pm | Report
I have been using WP Ringo, but I have been seeing a lot of people with CP Ringo. Which one do you guys think is better?

Will3214
Quote | PM | +Rep by kellytehuna » November 9, 2015 5:43pm | Report
I decide based on what the jungle carry is doing. If I am with a CP jungle, like Koshka, I will go WP. If I have a WP jungle, I go CP. I prefer CP, but am comfortable with either.

kellytehuna
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShadowBeatz » November 14, 2015 5:54pm | Report
PERSONALLY, I seem to have more success with CP ringo, rather than WP ringo. But I don't know if one is truly better than the other.
IGN: 6ixthTheory
Region: North America
Skill Tier: Pretty Good, bronze
Mains: Ringo (CP + WP), Glaive (WP), Skye (WP)
Secondaries: Phinn, Fortress, Rona

ShadowBeatz
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by DrakenMythik » November 17, 2015 9:58am | Report
CP Ringo is going to give you a bit more burst, but the reality is what kellytehuna said. Play the opposite of your jungle so that the enemy team cannot hard counter you.

If you want to try CP Ringo, make sure to max out your A over B because his A scales with CP whereas the attack speed does not. Good Luck.

DrakenMythik

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved