Vainglory Forums

What a match...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by longdongkim » February 25, 2015 4:45pm | Report
Adagio Koshka Ardan (Enemy) vs Krul(me) Petal SAW.

Had upper hand early game. Released Kraken mid game, enemy had 2 turrets standing.

Then enemy made a comeback. Started targeting CP SAW and had 2 Crucible + 2 Fountain of Renewal. We were getting slaughtered in ganks as my teammates kept targeting Ardan and not Adagio(WP damage dealer), I was doing it too for some reason... Entire match dynamics shifted and things were not looking good.

Late game, CP SAW decides to sell entire asset and went WP instead. Then both teammates died I was last man standing, enemy had Adagio + Ardan who gave chase, I fled as health was down to half. Killed some minions in lane then went to check on Kraken. Enemy was trying to bring it down and dead teammates were pinging like crazy.

I was hidden in right side bush, didn't want to risk it so waited as Kraken was almost down. Adagio came checkin up in bush & spotted me while Ardan threw up a Gauntlet around Kraken at last second. With Shadow Empower burning, I Deadman Rushed at the Kraken with Aegis up, got passed the Gauntlet and threw Hellrazor which took the Kraken & also stunned Ardan. We won!

longdongkim
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Aquiday » February 26, 2015 4:26am | Report
Good game & a really close call! That's the risk of vying for the Kraken without Ace or flares/mines to check the bushes before engaging... Lost a couple matches for a stolen Kraken at the last second, myself.
IGN: Aquiday
Main(s): Ardan, Koshka
Secondary: Catherine
Region: South America
Karma level: 13
Wins: 100+
Tier: The Hotness

"I am the Crucible and the Flare..."

Aquiday
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved