Vainglory Forums

What do I do with cards

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Drew » August 19, 2015 3:50pm | Report
I kept getting cards but they don't do anything. I have like 500 Essence and that doesn't do anything either. So what do I do?

Drew
Quote | PM | +Rep by MrSyGuy » August 20, 2015 7:06am | Report
Cards are for weaving skins for the characters you have purchased (With ICE or Glory) the essence is the broken down cards, you can use this to make whatever card you need (With the right amount).
IGN: MrSyGuy
Skill Tier: 5 Silver
Wins: 412
Mains: Roam: Adagio, Jungle: Krul, Lane: Celeste
Server: NA

MrSyGuy
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » August 21, 2015 1:00am | Report
It seems like you would need to complete a couple thousand games just to have the CHANCE of maybe being able to weave a new hero skin.

So they're mostly useless, you'll never win free hero skins. At least not before they release a new vainglory game. Ignore the skin weaving part of the game unless you buy the cards with ICE.

Halcius
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Tonyy » August 21, 2015 5:10am | Report
dont forget the games cost no money . so its only fair with the cards. yes u need a lot.
but also u can buy the skin for money. dont forget the game costs nothing to play and developer needs also money. for me all fair and correctly with vainglory. u want skin with cards so u have to play a lot and need patient.

Tonyy
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 21, 2015 6:03am | Report
This dude is trolling... 500 essence? Wtf? You would have to destroy 4 legendaries to get that.
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » August 22, 2015 2:50pm | Report
Tonyy wrote:

dont forget the games cost no money . so its only fair with the cards. yes u need a lot.
but also u can buy the skin for money. dont forget the game costs nothing to play and developer needs also money. for me all fair and correctly with vainglory. u want skin with cards so u have to play a lot and need patient.

Agreed.
Double glory weekends makes getting a handful of your most favored Heroes possible within a year. Plus there is the free Hero rotation so there is always the opportunity to occasionally play your favorite without any purchases.

With that, all the development team is left with to sell us are Skins, and I hope enough people are buying them to keep this game going.

Halcius
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 22, 2015 7:17pm | Report
Nope. Advertisements + e-sports. They are making bank, skins is just side cash.
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved